Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a member who sews up Nylon webbing products and can make me a simple Design I want for my rifle. Please reply with contact info and I can give you pictures its very very simple , THANKS UPDATE . I put the pics here It is a simple Nylon Web catch weapon carrier for the belt. The spec ops ones are designed for a thin fore end and are rigid , I have the wide Haga extended forend on so it needs to be accommodate that width and just Velcro close. I want it when the gun is in single sling just to slide over and secure on the side when I want to use two hands while keeping it close and ready if needed. Two belt loops on the back that will take a 2 inch wide service belt. Double webbing on the back side the loops are on for more rigidity. That's it .Double webbing all around is also not a bad idea, black or green, i have this out there to a few people and are awaiting replies. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant find a PM Icon , just your profile page , I also need to send you some pictures , can you tell me how to PM you ? Thanks !

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
I cant find a PM Icon , just your profile page , I also need to send you some pictures , can you tell me how to PM you ? Thanks !
You should be able to click on the avatar to open up profile data. Then select "start a conversation". If you don't have that option, you are still in noob jail and will need to post and reply (participate) on the forums until you pass your probation.
I was recently schooled why this is necessary. At another forum I irritate on, there were scammers who would PM contact WTBs with fake leads on the second day of membership. With a delay in place, scammers don't have the patience for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts