Looking for a bit of generosity...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheWrights2004, Mar 12, 2009.

1. TheWrights2004

TheWrights2004 New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Well funds are tight for me just like everyone else around here  :'(.  However, I just received my CCW permit today ;D and have been wanting to properly conceal my gen 2 p3at ever since I bought her.  Tons of great holsters are out there but they usually have a hefty sticker price and a lengthy turn around time due to the increase in sales since the election.  

What I am looking for is possibly a holster that may have fallen out of your favor due to being replaced by a custom new piece or for some other reason (maybe it made your butt look fat in those new jeans ::) )  Whatever the reason you do not like it perhaps I may love it.  I would personally prefer leather.  Perhaps a nice pocket holster or an IWB similar to the "pop top" style I believe it is known as that keeps the grip of the gun BELOW the belt line and usually requires a slight push up on the barrel to grip the handle to draw the weapon.

I would greatly appreciate FREE with me covering the actual cost of shipping OR for a really good condition holster option perhaps a modest price in addition to actual shipping could be worked out.  I appreciate any and all offers and will try to get back to all posts and PMs if a reply is needed as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your help. :)

2. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    I don't have anything extra laying around that would fit your gun or else I'd send it your way ;-) But a good inexpensive alternative would be a Uncle Mike's. You can usually find those for around 10 or 15 bucks in LGS's?
    Just an idea. ;-)

3. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Sorry your too late. I gave away 2 P3 holsters or you could have had one. But, a few ideas. My first P3 holster I made from a few scraps and instructions here;
    http://www.ktog.org/pocketholster.htm

I made another out of an eyeglass case,just cut off to fit. It looked a lot like the Mika holster I gave away.
    http://www.frontiernet.net/~akim/pocket.htm
    I also carried in the KT zipper bag w/ the zipper open on top ,rear pocket till I made my first holster.
    Good luck ,stay safe

4. Doc_S

Doc_S New Member

I'm pretty sure I have an Uncle Mikes laying around here...

Interested?

God Bless,
    Doc S

5. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
    my $0.015 worth:
    http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1226278596/6#6
    I could mail you the v.1 holster, but you could probably make one for less than the postage. It stays in the pocket, who cares what it looks like?
    P.S. v2 has been going strong for 4 months now. Also, check pawn shops.

6. MarkTX

MarkTX New Member

Jun 2, 2007
    League City TX
    Anyone else have a free holster cuz I'd be interested. Ilost all my holsters in the hurricane.