Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy my first P3-AT, :) found one hc for $280 S/N J8Wxx Is this a good price? They also had a PF-9 for $349 S/N R0Dxx. I thought that was too high for that one. I have been lerking around this great board for some time now. You have great info. I had a problem with some of the peening they have been having but with the warrenty I should be OK. Thanks for all the great info you have here.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Ask them for $265 "out the door". Take it from there. All they can do is say no... or make a counter offer.   8)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Mine was $265 in hc in the Kansas City area. I also found one for $355(msrp), and they were not willing to go down in price. I think $280 is reasonable, especially as it is in stock. Most places do not stock them and you have to wait 2 plus weeks to get them in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Dan-o, I'm thinking that price is OK. The gun shop has to make some profit. I will try to get them down on the price but will take what I can. I found another one they wanted $300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.