Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to dis anyone here, but I kinda liked it more than I thought I would.
Is there any pics comparing it to the p-11? I wanted to get a feel for the size difference. Seems like 9mm would be a better round to have, but the P-3at was pretty cool.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Just a rough guide. The P11 weighs twice as much, is about twice the size and costs about half as much per round to shoot.

Get one of each!

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Warning ! If you handle both models you'l be contaminated to the KT infestation and be forced to buy both. Make sure to take the check book with you to the shop. ;D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I'm a new owner of a ......p-11.
got it this weekend at a gunshow. I like it and will be reading up on all the stuff to do to it. I still like the p-3at but the p-11 just felt a little better in my hand. but who knows the other will probably end up in my "arsenal" at some point.
thanks for the help too, those links are really good.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Curt32 said:
Say Bo tried that link from Bersa is it #47 magazine bottom?? Thanks Again!!

Tom j
No, as I stated in my original post it is Part #48.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Say found this disassembly video for the P32 and P3AT on You Tube this thing is incrediable just want I was looking for!! this is so good I'm going to start a separate post so that everyone will see it. Had a lot of questions prior to seeing this well this little video explanind everything, hope you guys find it as helpful as I did.

Tom j

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xx2rjknDoE&mode=related&search=[/ame]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.