Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been gone a while. Glad to be back. Had a pf9 stolen. And lost my p3at to some legal circumstances. P3at was one of the first with the northwood trigger. Just found a good deal on a p3at with the ct laser. Sad to see @pops409 stopped the p3at triggers. That was what made that little blaster lovable! If anybody has a spare trigger layin around they'd let go of pm me please. Or if @pops409 would remotely consider a custom order I'd pay a premium. not keen on the sweet pea, looks funny imho, but ill go that route if i have to. Thanks for having me back!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Been gone a while. Glad to be back. Had a pf9 stolen. And lost my p3at to some legal circumstances. P3at was one of the first with the northwood trigger. Just found a good deal on a p3at with the ct laser. Sad to see @pops409 stopped the p3at triggers. That was what made that little blaster lovable! If anybody has a spare trigger layin around they'd let go of pm me please. Or if @pops409 would remotely consider a custom order I'd pay a premium. not keen on the sweet pea, looks funny imho, but ill go that route if i have to. Thanks for having me back!
Welcome back! Been a while. I don't monitor this site like I used to, and just saw your message. So... I dug around, and dug around, and I'll be dogged - found two of them. There was another guy with the same request a while back, so I need to dig up his message also. Why don't you PM me, and I'll give you a link to the right page on the website. No "premium" required :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back! Been a while. I don't monitor this site like I used to, and just saw your message. So... I dug around, and dug around, and I'll be dogged - found two of them. There was another guy with the same request a while back, so I need to dig up his message also. Why don't you PM me, and I'll give you a link to the right page on the website. No "premium" required :)
There is no emoji for" shreiks with joy like school girl meeting her favorite boyband" so i will go with THANK YOU!!! PM SENT

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome back Morekts.
Hey Pops, if you don’t find the “other guy”, I’ll buy that other trigger. I assume it will fit a P-32.
Thanks, LD

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome back Morekts.
Hey Pops, if you don’t find the “other guy”, I’ll buy that other trigger. I assume it will fit a P-32.
Thanks, LD
It will fit the P-32. I have one in my Gen 1 P-32.
View attachment 39494
@Longdog i think that it got spoken for.:( When i got the link i jumped on it. I checked back later and they are listed as "out of stock" again. Pics to follow (assuming @pops409 shipped friday from Prescott Arizona) should be in mondays mail. An honor to be among the first and last to receive such a fantastic product! :tu:I'll try not to lose this one!:oops::eek:ops!:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice moreKTs! And thanks for the info WW. I do like the RTK trigger, and can run double taps with it as fast as my other pocket guns, so I’m good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts