Long time gone, glad to be back!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by morekeltecs, Dec 30, 2018.

1. morekeltecs

morekeltecs Active Member

Nov 4, 2013
    hampton roads ,va
    Been gone a while. Glad to be back. Had a pf9 stolen. And lost my p3at to some legal circumstances. P3at was one of the first with the northwood trigger. Just found a good deal on a p3at with the ct laser. Sad to see @pops409 stopped the p3at triggers. That was what made that little blaster lovable! If anybody has a spare trigger layin around they'd let go of pm me please. Or if @pops409 would remotely consider a custom order I'd pay a premium. not keen on the sweet pea, looks funny imho, but ill go that route if i have to. Thanks for having me back!

pops409 likes this.
  2. pops409

pops409 Well-Known Member Supporter

Apr 11, 2011
    Welcome back! Been a while. I don't monitor this site like I used to, and just saw your message. So... I dug around, and dug around, and I'll be dogged - found two of them. There was another guy with the same request a while back, so I need to dig up his message also. Why don't you PM me, and I'll give you a link to the right page on the website. No "premium" required :)

FLT, morekeltecs and mtn_chef like this.

3. morekeltecs

Nov 4, 2013
    hampton roads ,va
    There is no emoji for" shreiks with joy like school girl meeting her favorite boyband" so i will go with THANK YOU!!! PM SENT

4. Longdog

Longdog Active Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Welcome back Morekts.
    Hey Pops, if you don’t find the “other guy”, I’ll buy that other trigger. I assume it will fit a P-32.
    Thanks, LD

morekeltecs likes this.
  5. WildWes

WildWes Active Member Supporter

Sep 9, 2004
    SE Georgia
    It will fit the P-32. I have one in my Gen 1 P-32.
    03.28.18-P32.C.right.jpg

morekeltecs likes this.
  6. morekeltecs

Nov 4, 2013
    hampton roads ,va
    @Longdog i think that it got spoken for.:( When i got the link i jumped on it. I checked back later and they are listed as "out of stock" again. Pics to follow (assuming @pops409 shipped friday from Prescott Arizona) should be in mondays mail. An honor to be among the first and last to receive such a fantastic product! :tu:I'll try not to lose this one!:oops::oops!:

7. Longdog

Longdog Active Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Fine. Can’t lament losing what you never had.

morekeltecs likes this.
  8. morekeltecs

Nov 4, 2013
    hampton roads ,va
    download.jpg
    From beta test, to out of production in 4 short years. Thanks @pops409. Great product, great service! A happy customer from beginning to end! 20190201_104453.jpg

pops409 likes this.
  9. Longdog

Longdog Active Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Nice moreKTs! And thanks for the info WW. I do like the RTK trigger, and can run double taps with it as fast as my other pocket guns, so I’m good.

WildWes likes this.