Login?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by itsacjthing, Mar 13, 2005.

1. itsacjthing

itsacjthing New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    What can I do so I don't have to type my login info each time I visit? It seems since we had the computer "cleaned" after some buttheads virus, each time I visit this BB, I have to type in my user name and password, however only this BB, not KTRange or others. Not complaining, but I might wear out some keyboard keys ;D!

2. randomguy

randomguy New Member

Jan 29, 2005
    That has to do with the privacy level that you have set on your computer. You can find that in the control panel->internet options->under the 'privacy' tab. Yours is probably set to high and for some reason it doesn't like this board's cookies.
    My suggestion is to download and install ZoneAlarm (one of the most respected firewall programs around) for free. I assume that you already have anti-virus software if you've been hit before. With a firewall and active anti-virus, you are absolutely safe turning your privacy settings down to 'medium-high' or 'medium', whichever allows your computer to stay logged on to this site.

3. itsacjthing

itsacjthing New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Thanks-we have Norton antivirus, and firewall but our computor guy said the Windows firewall is better than the Norton. My privicy setting was set at medium high, will try medium. I just thought it was weird, it didn't even ask if I wanted it to remember the password when logging on to this BB.