Local shop has  a P3at

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by finnfur, Mar 5, 2008.

1. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Local shop has  a P3at

says NEW but not sure of generation . Is $260 fair price ?

I asked if he had  a PT-9 and said " DOUBT ANYONE WILL GET ONE. NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY KTs FOR OVER 3 MONTHS" " Ruger has a copy of P3 AT  out and looks identical. Rumor from shot show is Ruger or some one has purchased KT."

2. paulpetricas

paulpetricas New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Re: Local shop has  a P3at

just go to a different shop where people now what there are talking about

3. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008

My son says he heard the same rumor on another gun site. Seems to originate from the shot show.{ not KT site]

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Ugh... I'd say rumor.

5. extremist

extremist New Member

Mar 4, 2008

$260 is an OK price. I've seen $239-$299 in shops and $219 mail order (CDNN). The other day I saw someone in a shop "thinking about it" for $300 and jumping on it when the salesman offered a $320 deal w/ one extra mag. ::)

6. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008

Extremist - Thanks for answer to original Post which was about P3AT price. And TX I figured it was rumor but just passing on what I heard.

7. BuccaneersFan

BuccaneersFan New Member

Jul 16, 2007

My local gun shop B & H Gun Rack in Merritt Island, FL orders directly from Kel-Tec and they just got a shipment today. Not sure of everything they got, but they did have 30 P3ATs sitting on the counter when I was there, they sell for $239 or $249 can't remember exactly. ;)

8. dboat

dboat New Member

Feb 7, 2008

I was at Cabela's in Wheeling, WV today.. they had two.. one blue $299 and one HC $289.. dont ask me why the HC was cheaper, it just was..

Dana

9. CCWMan

CCWMan New Member

Aug 5, 2005

Read the thread posted at the top of this board on 1st vs. 2cnd generations. If it has the large button head screw it's a 2G. I wouldn't buy a 1G.

10. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008

Well its positively a 2nd Gen - Blued . But didn't have time to make up my mind. Going to hold off till after SWAP at gun club and Gun show thats real soon.
    Thanks for the help.
    Tom

11. usmcxd

usmcxd Banned

Mar 8, 2008
    cdnn?

where is CDNN?

12. dboat

dboat New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Re: cdnn?

where is CDNN?
    [/quote]

They are located in Tx.. but you can get their catalog online.. I tried to get a P3AT from them but had no luck.. they get them in and they fly out of there.. plus you might not get a choice of which kind you want. I specifically wanted an HC..

Dana

13. usmcxd

usmcxd Banned

Mar 8, 2008
    Re: cdnn?

where is CDNN?
    [/quote]

They are located in Tx.. but you can get their catalog online.. I tried to get a P3AT from them but had no luck.. they get them in and they fly out of there.. plus you might not get a choice of which kind you want. I specifically wanted an  HC..

Dana
    [/quote]ok - thank you for the information.