Like a dream ;-)

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Ape, May 14, 2010.

1. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    So I hit my local indoor range today to escape some of this stupid snow and rain and get some rounds through a couple of new guns. First gun was my Heritage .45lc which ran smooth as butter of course. ;)

The P3AT performed flawlessly for me as well. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I ran 3 different types of SD ammo through it and it ate them all happily with no complaints.
    Buffalo Bore.... Pow'RBall... and Remingtons

The range ammo performed just as well with nary a hiccup!
    Aguila ball..... WWB semi wad cutters..... and UMC ball ammo.

So now I just need to get a bunch more rounds through her to season it and have her feeling like she's ready for battle! ;)

2. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Looks like you had a good day and ALL guns worked as they were supposed to :) Like you I haven't had any problems with my P3AT

John

3. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    It was a great day to be sure. If anything just because I got to hit the range for the first time in a long while. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

But I thought it would be nice to post a positive range review here since we tend to see the negatives from people having problems more than we see the positives. I'm sure that's simply because we have newbies looking for help along with the fact that people with no problems don't normally tell everyone how great the gun functions. ;)