Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Been off KTOG for quite sometime. I was wondering if anyone has tried the LG-430 Crimson Trace for the P3AT? Does anyone know of an in the waist band type holster designed for that combo? I'm currently using a Glaco USA 2nd amendment and would like to keep that style.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have that combo - Kel-Tec P-3AT/Crimson Trace LG-430. I carry IWB at 3:30 with a Black Hawk IWB holster size 1. Cost me about $12 at CTD. It works for me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I love my CTC.  Much better than the iron "sights" that are on the pistol.

Take a look at a Crossbreed holster. It uses some kydex with the leather, but it's tuckable and I've heard great things about them. They can make them for those using the CTC laserguard.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I was able to use the same holsters that I had before the laser! I removed one stitch on my IWB Active Pro Gear and my pocket holster fit without mods!

Craig

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I love my crimson trace. Without I would be lost with those tiny sights. Also boots confidence and should help out if ever used in a tense situtation.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have CT's on both my P9 and my P3AT and love 'em. They appear as if they're part of the original pistol. Awesome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love mine. Never needed to adjust anything on mine. Shoots right on at 10 yards and really bright enough for day shooting also.

MC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts