LG-430 Crimson Trace

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by rford1, May 3, 2010.

1. rford1

rford1 New Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Hello,

Been off KTOG for quite sometime. I was wondering if anyone has tried the LG-430 Crimson Trace for the P3AT? Does anyone know of an in the waist band type holster designed for that combo? I'm currently using a Glaco USA 2nd amendment and would like to keep that style.

Thanks for your help.

2. Savior_Sound

Savior_Sound New Member

Apr 4, 2010
    I have that combo - Kel-Tec P-3AT/Crimson Trace LG-430. I carry IWB at 3:30 with a Black Hawk IWB holster size 1. Cost me about $12 at CTD. It works for me.

3. D50boy

D50boy New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    I love my CTC.  Much better than the iron "sights" that are on the pistol.

Take a look at a Crossbreed holster. It uses some kydex with the leather, but it's tuckable and I've heard great things about them. They can make them for those using the CTC laserguard.

4. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
  5. abuck50

abuck50 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I was able to use the same holsters that I had before the laser! I removed one stitch on my IWB Active Pro Gear and my pocket holster fit without mods!

Craig

6. ericire12

ericire12 Guest

7. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    I love my crimson trace. Without I would be lost with those tiny sights. Also boots confidence and should help out if ever used in a tense situtation.

8. copterdrvr

copterdrvr New Member

Apr 11, 2009
    I have CT's on both my P9 and my P3AT and love 'em. They appear as if they're part of the original pistol. Awesome!

9. mcinil

mcinil New Member

Feb 8, 2010
    I love mine. Never needed to adjust anything on mine. Shoots right on at 10 yards and really bright enough for day shooting also.

MC.

10. BillinPittsburgh

BillinPittsburgh New Member

May 25, 2008
    C. Rusty Sherrick can make his holsters to accommodate the P3AT with Crimson Trace Laserguard. As I type this, mine is in a Dirty Doug pocket holster. Rusty also made one of his ultralight ankle holsters to accommodate the pistol with the laser.

http://www.c-rusty.com/