LCP/P3AT .32 NAA Conversion-with pics

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by bladeandbarrel, Sep 19, 2008.

1. bladeandbarrel

bladeandbarrel New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Innovative arms made a .32 NAA conversion for this LCP and can also convert p3AT's by making a NEW barrel from scratch..32NAA ballistics are off the chart!

[​IMG]

Phillip is trying to guage interest to see if any KTOG'es would be interested in a new barrel conversion.
    www.innovativearms.com

2. gbm5170

gbm5170 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Well yes we will be interested!  Group buy?  We KTOGers are a pioneering sort and would be willing to purchase and test. I am very interested assuming the price is reasonable for a conversion barrel!

PM me please if you have any more details, thanks!

I'd be interested in a standard-length barrel conversion if that is all that will be available, but if Innovative Arms could also make a slightly longer barrel version that was pre-ported (or that I could then port myself), that would be a great option I think).

3. peaceful99

peaceful99 New Member

Oct 21, 2005
    Awesome, count me in, assuming reasonable price.   :)

I have been lusting for the rare KT conversion for some time now.  If this works, I will be very pleased.

4. gbm5170

gbm5170 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    There would also be a market for 357 Sig Conversion barrels for the Kel-Tec P-40.  Those are relatively rare as well.  I've got one that I could lend to Innovative Arms for reverse engineering if needed.  It is about time aftermarket barrels are made for the Kel-Tecs, particularly the P-3AT as there are over 50,000 P-3ATs sold annually!

5. I sent them an e-mail in July expressing interest!

I WANT ONE of each LCP and 3AT if price is reaonable.

Does he have a target price yet?

6. gbm5170

gbm5170 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    I'm sure the ballistics are pretty good for the 32NAA but does Phil have any test data available? Also what type of alloy steel will be used? I'm sure someone would like to know that, so I might as well ask.

7. bladeandbarrel

Sep 18, 2008
    The barrels were cut from a chromemoly rifle barel blank. VERY robust. Lots nicer than the factory barrel too. Phillip is a very talented machinist.

8. Blade-

Any idea of $$$ Philip is looking for?

9. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    might I suggest, that innovative arms register here, and put up a poll to gauge interest. BEFORE we start engaging in any potential commerce here.

Just a thought to keep it compliant with the rules....

but I say we are interested as a group.

10. bladeandbarrel

Sep 18, 2008
    I think Phil might be out of town until Monday at a supressor conference. His supressors rock.

11. gbm5170

gbm5170 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    bladeandbarrel, if you don't mind my asking. What is your relationship, if any, to Phil at Innovative Arms, LLC. No problem at all, just want to know if you two are the same person, friends, family or whatever. We have plenty of KTOGers here who also are vendors of Kel-Tec after-market products and services.

Since your post-count in relatively low may I be the first to say welcome!

12. bladeandbarrel

Sep 18, 2008
    I am just a serious pistol shooter. I am not Phil. I have been really impressed with his service and quality though.
    This was the first time I have been compelled to move beyond lurker status :cool:

If I were Phil i would have a LOT more answers for you guys. ;D

13. bazookabert

bazookabert New Member

Dec 29, 2007
    I'm in for one, probably two. :)

14. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Depending on price, I'd very likely be interested. To really get my interest it would probably have to come in well under $100, but that's just me.

15. RAT76

RAT76 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    I'd pick up a P3AT for one of those. Just got thru switching to P32, but for a .32naa, you bet!!!!

.357sig for P40, OH YEAH!!!!!

16. gbm5170

gbm5170 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    I'd think that would be nice however I'm willing to spend a bit more.  I don't know conversion barrel market prices but just one site I visited is offering Glock Match conversion barrels for as little as $99 to as much as $139 depending on the type or options (i.e. extended length & ported).  Now we don't really need Match-grade barrels for the P-3AT but extended length and porting would be nice options.

17. 18 post in about 90 minutes seems to indicate interest to me!

Since I was talking to Phillip about this back in July, I should be first in line for the [highlight]FREE [/highlight]Test Market Barrels.

In exchange I will gladly post a NON BIASED ;) review report here.

18. peaceful99

peaceful99 New Member

Oct 21, 2005

18 post in about 90 minutes seems to indicate interest to me!

Since I was talking to Phillip about this back in July,  I should be first in line for the [highlight]FREE [/highlight]Test Market Barrels.

In exchange I will gladly post a NON BIASED  ;) review report here. [/quote]

Hold on there NAS.   :D

Oh boy, hoping things will get very interesting here real soon in regard to 32 NAA barrels.

Warty and littlegun, keep us posted.  If this gunsmith can make them at an affordable price, I would be very interested.  How about a group buy of 50 - 100 to keep the cost down?   :)

Maybe start a new thread?[/quote]

Back in July I predicted strong interest and suggested a group buy, so I should get the first one.   ;D

Just kidding, I'll take one anytime.