Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pf9 and I’m looking to buy a p3at and was wondering what is the latest serial number out. The LGS that I go to has several in the case but wanted to know before hand so I can determine if they are the most recent of the line. (he has a twenty dollar off sale at present so the cost before tax would be 238.00. is that a good price?)

·
Registered
27 Posts
$238 is a great price! lowest i can find online is in PA for $234. Just bought a KT p3at 2 weeks ago. My number starts with KLJ

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Two weeks ago, serial KNR**

·
Administrator
32,112 Posts
Winnet5 said:
I have a pf9 and I’m looking to buy a p3at and was wondering what is the latest serial number out.  The LGS that I go to has several in the case but wanted to know before hand so I can determine if they are the most recent of the line.  (he has a twenty dollar off sale at present so the cost before tax would be 238.00. is that a good price?)
I wouldn't worry much. There have been no known changes since the anti-short-stroke hammer block nearly two years ago and yes, that is a good price.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Frederick said:
K2MXXX bought one used but unfired a couple of days ago. Not sure why there is a number after the K?
In the faq/vip thread, there is a link to the KT serial numbering
JFB said:
34 Base numbering

1 - 13 of 13 Posts