Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what is this laser that everyone carries on their gun. . post pics please... (i think its called armalaser?)
second question. do y'all carry those in your pockets? wouldn't it be kinda uncomfortable? how much extra does it weigh? how accurate are they?
and where do i get one?

·
Registered
858 Posts
We have a great search feature here. :)

You'll find plenty of info on the Armalaser.

Egregious? Egregious is when the game starts in 10 minutes and there's no beer in the fridge. Get your priorities in order. ;)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Pocket is good.
I've tried ankle holsters of various makes, Thunderwear, etc.
All are too 'deep' for my preferences.
The P3AT will print however in jeans pockets or front pocket of leather jacket, and if somebody knows how to look, they can make out the sag and the outline of the pistol. Sometimes I'll put a piece of thin cardboard between the gun and the pocket.
I've recently purchased a Hedley PH, and will try that for a while, as I'm not impressed with anything DeSantis has to offer.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have the armalaser on my P3AT and I carry it in my front pocket in a K&D holster. I carry it all day everyday and it is not the least bit uncomfortable.

I also have the armalaser on my Kahr PM40 that I carry alot in addition to my P3AT.

With old age comes bad eye sight and I believe the laser gives me quicker acquisition of my target than having to aim through the small sights.

The laser may add an ounce of so to the weight but it is not noticeable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.