Lanyard

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Sarge47, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Sarge47

Sarge47 New Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Anybody have the KT Lanyard? How long is it or how far does it let the P3AT hang down?
    Thanks, Sarge

2. Swissyankee

Swissyankee New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Hi Sarge, I got one on my P380.  When I wear the LY the trigger ends up at my bellybutton (an inne).  :p  A couple niks to pic: I wish the cord would've been longer so I could of tucked the Pistol in my pants. And the cord digs into your neck after about 30min's of use. When I'm walking it kinda bounces of my stomach and I have a flat stomach. You could fix all my nics to pick with a trip to your local Home Improvement Store. FYI the cord is elastic. I've been meaning to fix mine up to make it more comfortable to wear for a while now, maybe the next rainy day. Hope this helps.  :cool:

3. Sarge47

Sarge47 New Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Thanks SwissYankee, that's exactly what I needed to know.
    Sareg

4. Swissyankee

Swissyankee New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Hey Sarge, Here's a pic I just clicked off quick to maybe give you a better idea what it looks like.  By the way it's chambered + 1  :)
    [​IMG] Before anyone says my pinky ex. aint flush I know it. I'm working on it. :cool:

5. John_E_Davies

John_E_Davies New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Spokane, WA USA
    You believe in living dangerously.

When you blow your pecker off, don't post here wondering how it happened.

John Davies
    Spokane WA

6. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    I second that. I would only use a lanyard with the gun clipped into a holster via the belt clip. However, I'm not sure that would be feasible because of the way they both mount using the same pin. An Uncle Mikes pocket holster would hold it securely enough that the clip may not be necessary. YMMV on that one though. I'm only suggesting an alternative, but use our on discretion. Peronally I would only use the lanyard while the gun was hostered and only to prevent it from falling out of my kayak or some such.

7. Swissyankee

Swissyankee New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    I agree. I really don't use it that much, pretty rarely. I usually have the LY tide-up with a gumband to keep it out of the way and carry the 380 in my holster. As I said above I would like the cord to be longer so I could stick in my Pants (holster) I think that might work out good for me. To be honest it so small & light I worry about losing the dang thing. In regards to my pecker, I like it too. ;D