kydex holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by kiss_holsters, Mar 11, 2009.

1. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    hey guys i make kydex holster i have a full line of kel-tec molds i can do iwb owb or what ever you need. i have not updated my site yet but check it out let me know if i can help you out.
    http://kissholsters.webs.com/index.htm
    maid up some of this neck holsters what do you think?
    [​IMG]

2. bunky

bunky New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    they look great ;)

3. ace20000001

ace20000001 New Member

Mar 23, 2008
    How much for a P3AT neck holster also can you make it to hang down shipped to 36804

4. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    with a mag in it it will hang at a angle. the price is $23.00 ship. i have next day turnaround on this.

5. tweed

tweed New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    it looks like it might be a bit heavy to wear around your neck.
    not to mention bulky. It is a neat idea though.

6. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    it is very nice i wore it for 4 hours when i was makeing holster and all day when i was at the range and i like it i want a .32 just to carry around the house. :)

7. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    IMO, and I am taking some moderator privilege here, I do not agree with the ethics here. This reseller made 25 posts, mainly one liners, just to get into the trading post and start advertising the products he is selling.

the purpose behind the 25 posts was to get to learn a little about someone before having them be an advertiser here, and before dealing with them in a business manner.

while he may or may not have a quality product, that is not mine to determine as I do not have one, until he proves himself as a member here, please let caveat emptor prevail here.

Good luck selling your products. If someone purchases one, please post a honest feedback for it so it can be referenced.

8. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    if you check all the forums i am on. i never post more then a few lines. i found this site and i like it i just want to put out a good holsters with good cs.i will let me work speak up for that.

to getsome feedback i will give one neck holster for free just pay $5 for shiping
    just post i will take it

9. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    I'll take it. Scott

PM Sent.

10. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
  11. TheWrights2004

TheWrights2004 New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Always late on the good deals ::)

I'll take it 2 if you are willing to get a second opinion from a fellow under 100 poster.  ;)

Figure its worth a shot

12. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006