KT's Warranty and customer service...

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by AirMech74, Mar 4, 2008.

1. AirMech74

AirMech74 New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    I gotta say, I am very pleased by their warranty and Customer Service. Some of you may have read that I bought my P3AT off of a coworker at work, he had it about a year and put less than 100rds through it. Well, when I got it, I stripped it and cleaned it...didn't notice anything unusual. Well, I dropped it off to a guy to get the "makeover" done and he let me know this morning that the ejector block was missing. He has some expeirence with these and noticed it right off the bat. Me being a total newb to KT's well I didn't. So I told him I'd look around my work bench where I had taken her apart to see if I could find the part. In the meantime, he called Kel-Tec, told them whats up and they are shipping the missing part out free of charge....he said they were super friendly and very eager to help. I gotta say, that is a nice warranty right there.

2. KS.G36

KS.G36 Guest

Welcome to KTOG AirMech74 you seem familiar .. are you "not from muskogee"?   :) You gotta watch that ejector, it falls out of the frame when the gun is field stripped. I've become very good at finding mine.

3. customizedcreation

customizedcreation New Member

Mar 4, 2008
    I ve heard mostly good things about the service. A few questionable things too. But hey not everyone is going to be happy. But to send out a part for free, that is a nice CS right there.

4. AirMech74

AirMech74 New Member

Feb 21, 2008

Hey KS, nope, not from Muskogee....from OKC. I'm confident the previous owner lost it and didn't know it. Oh well, i'll have it back by Sat and its gonna be like a whole new gun.