ktog'ers

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by cookieruffruff, Apr 11, 2009.

1. cookieruffruff

cookieruffruff New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    happy easter to all and GODbless..... i don't know if this is right or not, but since i have 0 kids and am divorced, no g/f at the moment.i think i might go to the range for a while sunday and try out p3at after f/b,grip sleeve,shrink tube on trigger.... i got the idea from someone on ktog..seems to work ??? also polishing/lubing any comments would be appreciated thanks........

2. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Holiday at the range sounds good to me. If I had any 380 ammo to spare I might shoot my P-3AT also. Looks like the only guns I 'll be shooting any time soon is the 22's.

3. lop

lop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2008
    I keep my .380 ammo stock pile pretty low. I can't see "needing" a lot of these rounds. As long as I have some carry and about a hundred jhp's i'm willing to shoot the rest. If the SHTF, i'm not reaching for the .380. ;)
    Have fun at the range.

4. Randy

Randy New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    +1 on reaching for the .380 but gosh, I still like to shoot them. At today's prices, it's not nearly as much fun to shoot them when they cost an arm and a leg. My head is going "ka-ching" and I'm chasing the brass after every shot, it just ain't the same.  :(

Randy