KTOG is now TheKTOG.org many improvements coming

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Tech Admin, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Tech Admin

Tech Admin New Member

Apr 6, 2003
    As part of a process for several exciting changes for KTOG, such as making the
    forum a lot faster and more responsive, we've begun using the name TheKTOG.org .
    More announcements will be coming soon.

2. pitor

pitor New Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Re: KTOG is now TheKTOG.org many improvements comi

I know this won't matter but I really prefer KTOG over "TheKTOG", new name is kinda dumb.  But I mean no disrespect and trying not to hurt anyone's feelings, lol.

Also, the forum is SLOWER THAN EVER! Jumping to threads takes a long time and replying with a post takes even longer and a lot of my patience "1 one thousand, 2 two thousand, 3 three thousand, 4 there it is! "

Will this improve in the short run?

But keep up the good work mods!

3. fluffman86

fluffman86 New Member

Feb 8, 2011

yeah, should be relatively simple to move the domain "ktog.org" to the new server. Just a matter of setting the DNS settings or IP address correctly in the domain management.

4. Tech Admin

Tech Admin New Member

Apr 6, 2003

I know this won't matter but I really prefer KTOG over "TheKTOG", new name is kinda dumb.  But I mean no disrespect and trying not to hurt anyone's feelings, lol.

Also, the forum is SLOWER THAN EVER! Jumping to threads takes a long time and replying with a post takes even longer and a lot of my patience "1 one thousand, 2 two thousand, 3 three thousand, 4 there it is! "

Will this improve in the short run?

But keep up the good work mods![/quote]

The forum should get much faster within the next 30 days. The name change is part of that process.
    There should be a lot of other improvements and I'll post details as plans are confirmed. I don't want
    to announce anything, essentially making a promise, until I know for sure we can do it.

Your name is dumb. But I mean no disrespect and trying not to hurt anyone's feelings, lol.

5. princemorr2003

princemorr2003 New Member

Mar 3, 2005

Thank you Ray for the forums, im loyal to this site even if its call pinkgayktog.org its just a fricking name lol

Dan

6. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.

Do agree with you on that!!!

John

7. Scouse

Scouse New Member

Jul 17, 2011
    Name change

Matters not to me, I do not have to change anything on my laptop!

That pitor guy is a trouble maker!!! Mind you I did talk him in to going to the Glock19!