Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the introduction of several 380 cal small autos how has the market for new and used KT 380 pistols been? I there an area on this excellent site to post KT pistols for sale?
Thanks

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
You joined up before the change. Last year the trading post became restricted to those w/ a post count over 25. It is listed in the rules section. Gunbroker is an option too. Good luck

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was at my local jewelry store today. Every now and then he gets a P3At or PF9. They're gone almost instantly.

What's the possibility of an SU2K??? Slim and none and Slim has LEFT THE BUILDING! KTs are hard to come by.

9mm ammo of any flavor? We haven't had any for about 10 days. .380?? Over 2 months since we had a box of that. Some S&B .45, 230 gr, FMJ, $27.95 per 50. I bought 1 box

If you have a P3 and some ammo, hang on to it. They are scarce and they are a good SD weapon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just bought my P3AT from a local dealer two weeks ago. He got in six and sold them all within two weeks. AND he hasn't had one round of .380 ammunition for over a month. Those guns and the ammo go fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.