Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this forum is great,for a great little pistol. who ever started this forum, really has their poopie togher. thanks to bad beretta owners dont stick together that much? or glucks,from what i hear they need all the help they can get lol.......

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
comesg, i have been a kt, owner forabout 2 months, really like it. great for ccw, the beretta is a little to heavy. both are da only still tring to get used to,practice .....i have f/b both so far the kt, is great. the beretta was a socom turn in, so it was already done with all the goodies...now i am thinking about getting a p.32 to go with my p3at. i also seen a thread about traction grips,had to order the teak., i'll write a thead about them when i recive them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Interesting comment on the Beretta. When I was shopping I looked at a Beretta. When I slipped into my pocket I realized that for me, it was too heavy. P-3AT fit my needs perfectly. A friend has a P32 that I pocketed before making the decision.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
comoesg, sorry i misspelled your name? i am usally proficent,with grammer, however, not with the keyboard...lol i am new to pc's i think i might also pick up a p.32 when possible

·
Registered
36 Posts
cookieruffruff said:
this forum is great,for a great little pistol. who ever started this forum, really has their poopie togher. thanks to bad beretta owners dont stick together that much? or glucks,from what i hear they need all the help they can get lol.......
I have to disagree on your statement there about beretta owners. I have been a beretta owner for quite a while now and quite frequent a beretta forum and we all "stick" together. Heck we even help people out by shipping small parts to others in need for free. I know I have done it a few times in the last month. I wouldnt trade my beretta M9 for nothing in the world. Only reason I got my P3AT was to carry concealled which you cant do with a full size but still carry when I open carry. Matter of fact I would trust the beretta over the KT right now as I havent even shot my KT yet (hopefully tomorrow) and probably would still trust it over the KT. I have a ton of rounds thru my M9 without any failures whatsoever. If you want a good beretta forum go here http://www.berettaforum.net/vb/ my .02 anywho Jeff ;D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
camoxjeep, thanks for the web site i did'nt know. i have a beretta 96d centurian, which is a socom turn in and one of my favorites i too got a kt for ccw. again thanks ,sorry about that

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi, I am new to the KTOG forum too. I have found everyone to be helpfull and really seem to care about your problem. There ae a lot of pro's on this site. As a newer owner I welcome you and hope you like yours as much as I do .
P.S.- Ammo is getting rally hard to find i Pennsylvania area.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have only been around for a couple days myself. This does look to be a great place. I plan to stick around as well.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome all!

Why a P32? Never even crossed my mind when I got my second P3AT. One for mostly practice and the other for mostly carry. Am I missing something?  :-? :)

Take care...

·
Registered
269 Posts
BillK said:
Welcome all!

Why a P32? Never even crossed my mind when I got my second P3AT. One for mostly practice and the other for mostly carry. Am I missing something?  :-?  :)

Take care...
Well, I, for one, would like to collect the whole set. ;D

Also, my P11 and P3AT are so much fun to shoot (really!) that I'm wondering what I'm missing with the others.

·
Registered
305 Posts
BillK said:
Welcome all!

Why a P32? Never even crossed my mind when I got my second P3AT. One for mostly practice and the other for mostly carry. Am I missing something?  :-?  :)

Take care...
I used to own a 1st gen P-32 that I really liked. Long story, but I let it get away from me. Since I now have my P-3AT, I have thought about getting a P-32 for practice and the P-3AT for carry. Same design, lighter recoil and a slide lock. Maybe I'm just looking for excuses to buy another pocket gun.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bro 61, any excuse is good,lol i was thinking of a beretta 21a, but my p3at is lonley,......so off to get a p .32 local pawnshop,gunshop here in wv has a p3at,p.32 for $209.00 &tax new if your aroun here i'll dig up the name of the shop :cool:

·
Registered
106 Posts
this forum is one reason I DON'T own a pf9...I got the blow by blow on all the technical problems...p380 works fine though

·
Registered
305 Posts
cookieruffruff said:
bro 61, any excuse is good,lol i was thinking of a beretta 21a, but my p3at is lonley,......so off to get a p .32 local pawnshop,gunshop here in wv has a p3at,p.32 for $209.00 &tax new if your aroun here i'll dig up the name of the shop :cool:
That's a great price. At least $50 cheaper than my best price here in Missouri.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts