kt owners

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by cookieruffruff, Mar 27, 2009.

1. cookieruffruff

cookieruffruff New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    this forum is great,for a great little pistol. who ever started this forum, really has their poopie togher. thanks to bad beretta owners dont stick together that much? or glucks,from what i hear they need all the help they can get lol.......

2. Cubriver_Kid

Cubriver_Kid New Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Welcome Cookie,

Good information on this site on all kel tec's, and other guns and stuff in general...

Hove fun shooting

3. comoesq

comoesq New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Welcome!

Have you been a KT owner long?

4. cookieruffruff

Mar 25, 2009
    comesg, i have been a kt, owner forabout 2 months, really like it. great for ccw, the beretta is a little to heavy. both are da only still tring to get used to,practice .....i have f/b both so far the kt, is great. the beretta was a socom turn in, so it was already done with all the goodies...now i am thinking about getting a p.32 to go with my p3at. i also seen a thread about traction grips,had to order the teak., i'll write a thead about them when i recive them.

5. comoesq

comoesq New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Interesting comment on the Beretta. When I was shopping I looked at a Beretta. When I slipped into my pocket I realized that for me, it was too heavy. P-3AT fit my needs perfectly. A friend has a P32 that I pocketed before making the decision.

6. cookieruffruff

Mar 25, 2009
    comoesg, sorry i misspelled your name? i am usally proficent,with grammer, however, not with the keyboard...lol i am new to pc's i think i might also pick up a p.32 when possible

7. camoxjeep

camoxjeep New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    I have to disagree on your statement there about beretta owners. I have been a beretta owner for quite a while now and quite frequent a beretta forum and we all "stick" together. Heck we even help people out by shipping small parts to others in need for free. I know I have done it a few times in the last month. I wouldnt trade my beretta M9 for nothing in the world. Only reason I got my P3AT was to carry concealled which you cant do with a full size but still carry when I open carry. Matter of fact I would trust the beretta over the KT right now as I havent even shot my KT yet (hopefully tomorrow) and probably would still trust it over the KT. I have a ton of rounds thru my M9 without any failures whatsoever. If you want a good beretta forum go here http://www.berettaforum.net/vb/ my .02 anywho Jeff ;D

8. cookieruffruff

Mar 25, 2009
    camoxjeep, thanks for the web site i did'nt know. i have a beretta 96d centurian, which is a socom turn in and one of my favorites i too got a kt for ccw. again thanks ,sorry about that

9. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Hi, I am new to the KTOG forum too. I have found everyone to be helpfull and really seem to care about your problem. There ae a lot of pro's on this site. As a newer owner I welcome you and hope you like yours as much as I do .
    P.S.- Ammo is getting rally hard to find i Pennsylvania area.

10. CONNAUGHT

CONNAUGHT New Member

Mar 8, 2009
    I am relatively new to Kel-Tec and KTOG, but have found enormously valuable information here. Thanks to whoever come up with this!

11. Cheez

Cheez New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    I have only been around for a couple days myself. This does look to be a great place. I plan to stick around as well.

12. shurhouse

shurhouse New Member

Apr 18, 2009
    New Owner - Great Information

13. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome all!

Why a P32? Never even crossed my mind when I got my second P3AT. One for mostly practice and the other for mostly carry. Am I missing something?  :-? :)

Take care...

14. ChasF

ChasF Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Well, I, for one, would like to collect the whole set. ;D

Also, my P11 and P3AT are so much fun to shoot (really!) that I'm wondering what I'm missing with the others.

15. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    I used to own a 1st gen P-32 that I really liked. Long story, but I let it get away from me. Since I now have my P-3AT, I have thought about getting a P-32 for practice and the P-3AT for carry. Same design, lighter recoil and a slide lock. Maybe I'm just looking for excuses to buy another pocket gun.

16. cookieruffruff

Mar 25, 2009
    bro 61, any excuse is good,lol i was thinking of a beretta 21a, but my p3at is lonley,......so off to get a p .32 local pawnshop,gunshop here in wv has a p3at,p.32 for $209.00 &tax new if your aroun here i'll dig up the name of the shop :cool:

17. 12smile

12smile New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    this forum is one reason I DON'T own a pf9...I got the blow by blow on all the technical problems...p380 works fine though

18. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    That's a great price. At least $50 cheaper than my best price here in Missouri.