Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have seen my post last week where I sent my parked P3At back to KT because of FTF/FTE problems and bought a HC P3At to hold me over. Well, about 5 minutes ago there was a knock on the door and it was UPS with a package. I wasn't expecting anything from UPS, so it took me by surprise, and I was even more surprised when I saw the package was from KT.

They sent back my pistol with a brand new barrel and slide, and also polished the feed ramp. I haven't fired it yet, but man am I impressed with KT's customer service! It was less than two weeks from the time they issued a call tag for UPS to pick up the pistol until the time it was back in my hands! Doesn't get any better than that!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I can testify to the quality of Kel-Tec's Customer Service.
I had a 1st. Gen P3AT that I carried for about three years but had shot maybe 400 rounds. It started locking up and the only way to get it free was to disassemble it.
I returned it and repairs took six weeks but when it came back it had a new slide, grip and trigger. I took it to the range and tested it. On round 36 it came apart and I never did find all the pieces.
My dealer called Kel-Tec and they sent a prepaid mailer. I shipped the gun back and 7 days later I got a new gun with my origional serial no. this was a 2nd. Gen. P3AT.
I have put 100 rounds through this one and had one FTE. This is now my every day pocket gun. I also have another one that has been tested and put back in case the Dems. try banning small concealable weapons.
This has been my only experience with Kel-Tec's Customer Service but I was very satisfied. :)

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
They have the best customer service I have ever seen, bar none. Glad you have your gun back now so go out and shoot something and give us a report.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.