Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to add a Salvo suppressor to my KSG, but I am not sure which adapter I need to order. Has anyone added a suppressor, and which piece did you need, and where did you get it. Thanks gang.

·
Registered
130 Posts
jbarchitect covered it, but here is some additional info that may be helpful.
There are at least two options. I have these two . . .
SilencerCo makes a direct thread-on adapter that on their site they just call "KSG Adapter". This is shown in the first photo below. Can't remember for sure, but I think I got this through my dealer at the time I bought the Salvo.
A second option is to use the Kel-Tec KSG Choke Tube Adapter (https://www.keltecweapons.com/ksg-choke-tube-adapter-601) which takes WinChokes. SilencerCo makes an adapter they call "Mossberg 500-Style" on their website. This is the same as WinChoke. If you use this option you can also use the Gearhead Works "Beast" extension. This option shown along with the Beast in the second photo (before I had them all installed). I bought this adapter from Cheaper Than Dirt for $66 vs the $124 that SilencerCo charges on their site.
Note that I also have a RemChoke (SilencerCo calls "Remington-Style") that I use on an Remington 870. There are other KSG choke adapters (SMT Tactical for example) that take RemChokes so a RemChoke adapter would likely work in one of those choke adapters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.