Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found an issue with the Ksg in regards to the "short shucking" for the lack of a better term, with the design of the pump handle. I cut a relief in the handle to allow the pump action to pump easier. If you inspect yours, you will see it hits the little bump on the trigger assembly as well as the manual pump release knob. It's this last 1/4 inch of movement that is giving all the issues. This last bit of movement is what actuates the outer shell catches. I found with the relief cut, it loads a shell with half the effort normally required. Auto part Tool accessory
Wood Room Architecture Beige Plastic
Pipe Wood Roof Plastic Metal

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
The lack of pictures may be from using an app like tap-a-talk instead of Safari. But I could be wrong. Sjpajek, please slow down. You don't have to get there in 2 days, and the Trading Post hasn't got much in the way of KSG stuff going on anyway. Welcome to the forum. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I polished the shell release fingers on mine and it resolved my issue. Also make sure the 4 blots holding the metal slide that actuated the fingers is tight mine came loose after a couple hundred rounds

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.