Ksg Picture Thread (PICS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION!)

Discussion in 'KSG Bullpup Shotgun' started by TxCajun, Jan 8, 2012.

1. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Now that the KSG is beginning to hit the market, here's your chance to show us yours. Let's keep this thread lean and mean, essentially, a KSG photo essay.

Do not post in this thread unless you are displaying pics of your KSG.

Feel free to make comments about your KSG, accessories, etc, but this thread should be all about the nice pics. A suggestion to reduce questions would be several clear pictures, a list of any accessories added including part numbers or names, and if mods were needed, a description of any work done.

I you have questions or comments about something you see here, either PM the poster or start another thread with a link and the reply number to which you are referring.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  2. Whodat

Whodat New Member

Jun 20, 2008
    I put on the "Pac-Skin" adhesive pad from Pachmayr, for the cheek pad (8-10 dollars). I'm using a Simmons Red Dot Sights 1x30 Crossbow Scope Red (68-100 dollars). Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Grip Black ($25.23). TRINITY RIFLE FLIP UP KIT, REAR AND FRONT ALUMINUM $52. AIM Compact Tactical Quick Detach LED flashlight $35. The tennis racket bag is Prince T22 Team Green 6 Pack Bag ($40). EAGLEUSA TACTICAL GUN BAG ($19.99)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2012

3. ORSalesRep

ORSalesRep New Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Here is mine with an Eotech Holographic Sight and a Surefire M900V Vertical Fore Grip Weapon Light.

Attached Files:

4. nismo6750

nismo6750 New Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Borrowed some accesories from my other rifles. I'll be ordering a shorter foregrip soon for sure. The BSA Optics red dot was on point with remmingtong copperhead solid slugs that i shot today. The flashlight was added tonight because im getting ready to go to bed. KSG 6.jpg

KSG 7.jpg

KSG 8.jpg

5. Oleg_Volk

Oleg_Volk Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
  6. Oleg_Volk

Oleg_Volk Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
  7. snakekiller

snakekiller New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Here is a photo of mine i took today, just got the trijicon rx30 and front comp on, i took my gun to a gun smith and he worked an hour to get the barrel nut off, he tried to take it off with a spanner and he said he torqued it up to 150 ft pounds and it wouldn't come off, he finally had to use a lathe and mill the nut down to get it off, i would just return to kel tec and let them do it or wait on the right tool, they are on to tight.[​IMG][/IMG]

8. Funtogun

Funtogun New Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Here is a pic of mine... Its sporting an Aimpoint Micro T1 in a Larue tall mount, Tango Down Stubby, Kydex Cheek Rest, Pac-Skin cover on top of the Kydex, and a couple of tubes worth of Hexolit32.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  9. Oleg_Volk

Oleg_Volk Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
  10. snakekiller

snakekiller New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Here is updated photo of mine.[​IMG]

11. KSG

KSG New Member

Feb 9, 2012
    photo2.jpg CrimsonTrace vertical grip laser/light combo,,,Carlson Comp Enforcer ...:)

12. badclam

badclam New Member

Feb 21, 2012
    The newbie

Eotech 512,cheap front grip and 1 point sling. It's what I had around so I could take 'er and run it. A different animal for sure but I love it. Very nice to peak around corners. Fast target acquisition. I found the magnums were hard to eject. Is this normal and will it break in? I also found the magazine selector a lot stiffer than necessary. It has to push the whole tube of ammo forward about 1/16" to switch tubes. is that normal?
    thanks

[​IMG][/IMG]

13. GunsandLace.com

GunsandLace.com New Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Thought this photo we took in the studio for our latest feature might be just what the doctor ordered for those who are dreaming of owning the Kel-Tec KSG, might as well dream big.

Attached Files:

sam.costanza likes this.
  14. Oleg_Volk

Oleg_Volk Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
  15. Oleg_Volk

Oleg_Volk Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
  16. Oleg_Volk

Oleg_Volk Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
  17. KSG

KSG New Member

Feb 9, 2012
    ACE case.......acecase.com photo2.jpg

18. CALIKSG

CALIKSG New Member

Mar 25, 2012
    California
    I have the following on my KSG so far:

-Carlson Comps Muzzle Break
    -Magpul MBUS front/rear sights
    -CETACEA Tactical Single Point Sling
    -CETACEA Tactical weapon attachment clip (for the sling)

***Waiting on possibly purchasing the Aimpoint Holigraphical Reflex Sight and attaching it to an 45 degree offset mount on top for an optic***

Attached Files:

19. alotaglock

alotaglock New Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Kansas City, MO.
    Finally got my KSG

Bought it 2/24/2012

Has an AIMPOINTCOMPM2

Front flip up sight, Im going to go with the magpul flip up rear sight soon.

Went with the 3 inch Magpul vertical grip.

Attached Files:

20. eggysrun

eggysrun New Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Waiting for that antenna nut to come in so I can install those nifty Compensators. Gonna be duracoating some of it OD green.

Mounted a Primary Arms micro dot on it.

Attached Files: