Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any opinion on optics for the NR's short rail. Iron sights are almost out of the question right? Being so close together and all. I'm looking to run anything cheap at this point. Maybe when that Trump money comes in I'll get it together and stop something good on but for now Walmart gear is looking pretty good.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sig Romeo 5 Compact. Sells everywhere for $140, but I got mine for $110 from Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. Flawless on my KSG25.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I ever decide to drop the Romeo on the ARX I will probably try that See All Open Sight on my NR. Crosshair or Delta sight?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Either get the extended rail for hitechcustom in mount Vernon
Or just get one mag pull front sight and throw on an EoTech 512 and you wont need anything else - one stop sho[t]p! Hehehe

I recommend everything HitechCC mount vernon NY for the KSG NR, the brake, the heat shield, the extended rail, the extension flip tab switch for the tubes

They are amazing.....dont know why he doesn’t post anymore, but call them up, they are an awesome 2 man op

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought about tricking mine out with their gear. Found their YouTube channel a while back, really made me want the full size tube versions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts