Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Here are two new Muzzle Breaks available from Hi-Tech Custom Concepts

Hi-Tech's "Defender" Series KSG Muzzle Break

Copyrighted & "Design Patent Pending", 7/1/12. Thank you.

Made from Aircraft lightweight Billet Aluminum hardcoated to Steel hardness. Lightweight yet effective muzzle break.
Length: 2.055", Diameter: 1.210", weight: 1.5 oz
Price: $49.95
NEW AUCTION 9/17/2012 available on our Ebay Store:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320984683834&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Or our Larger "Titan" series KSG Muzzle Break.

Copyrighted & "Design Patent Pending", 7/1/12. *Thank you.

Made from Aircraft lightweight Billet Aluminum hardcoated to Steel hardness. Lightweight yet effective muzzle break.
Length: 2.750", Diameter: 1.370", weight: 2.5 oz
Price: $54.95
UPDATED 9/17/2012 available on our Ebay Store:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kel-Tec-KSG...690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a021fbd2

We also have a special Barrel Nut removing Tool we designed to easily remove the nut in 3 seconds with no damage to your KSG.

Just released is our new KSG Barrel Nut Remover by Hi-Tech Custom Concepts.
Made right here in NY, USA.

Hi-Tech KSG Barrel Nut Remover
Price: $32.50 + shipping.

CNC Machined from Stainless Steel.
This item wraps around the entire nut thus preventing anything from slipping off and damaging your KSG. Removes nut in 3 seconds with a 1/2 driver impact wrench.

Available on our Ebay Store:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320938197273&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_843wt_1331

Please message me if you have any questions.
Karl
Hi-Tech Custom Concepts
Mt.Vernon, NY
www.hitechcc.com
1(914)668-5090

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Hey all you KTOG shoppers!

New info added 9/17/12 for Ebay auctions!

Check it out, help support our vendors!

·
Registered
31 Posts
@Hi Tech- Nice! Any possibility of Hi Tech manufacturing a metal replacement slide? You'd have the market cornered no one else makes one yet and it is BADLY needed IMO.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By slide you mean the lower body of the KSG? I would think that in metal it would add too much weight. What is the reason? We make an Aluminum charging handle that avoids any breakage.
Thank you.
Karl
Hi-Tech Custom Concepts Inc.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Just to clear this up, I believe Johnblaze1269 means the right and left grip slide. Part numbers 218 & 219. Or some would call it the "pump grip" or "pump handle" part of a pump shotgun. There have been some breakage problems early in the production runs of the KSG.

If the rails of the grip don't match exactly with whatever accessory VFG...the rails have failed. Kel Tec designed a better internal support, but some would like metal parts instead.

http://www.keltecweapons.com/upload...88101280ab1fa36e01f36388e3fKSG Manual_WEB.pdf

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered and received my barrel nut remover through Ebay. Thank you for such quality tool. Used a torque wrench to remove the nut and the tool didn't leave a single mark on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks again Haugrdr-
@ Hi Tech- I am definately interested in a metal replacement to the bottom two pieces that form the charging slide/picatinny rail. Any thoughts on the possibility of making these? Please see pics below as a reference for the reason why i believe many others would be interested as well. The first one just shows the inside of the pieces...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Thanks again Haugrdr- I am definately interested in a metal replacement to the bottom two pieces that form the charging slide/picatinny rail. I think if i am reading the manual correctly though, they are parts 218 and 219. Any thoughts on the possibility of making these? Please see pics below as a reference for the reason why i believe many others would be interested as well.
Whoops, you're correct...parts numbered 218 & 219. I mis-read the chart.

I'll fix my other post with an edit.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looked at the part on my gun and it would add too much weight to the shotgun.
Anyhow we have designed our Charging handle to grab on a larger portion of the rail so there can Never be any breakage of the teeth.
All our customers have had 100% success using our charging handle.
See our web site below for more details on it.
http://www.hitechcc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HCC&Product_Code=HTC-101

Thank you.
Karl
Hi-Tech Custom Concepts Inc.
www.hitechcc.com
1(914)668-5090

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again Haugrdr-
@ Hi Tech- I am definately interested in a metal replacement to the bottom two pieces that form the charging slide/picatinny rail. Any thoughts on the possibility of making these? Please see pics below as a reference for the reason why i believe many others would be interested as well. The first one just shows the inside of the pieces...
How did the top of that housing break off near the back? Did it get dropped on the floor?
Wow.
Karl
Hi-Tech Custom Concepts INc.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not my ksg - but from what i understand a headspacing issue that has supposedly been fixed. All the more reason for a stronger slide. If not metal perhaps a stronger polymer or other lightweight material. Whoever can figure it out would make a killing...well IMO.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not my ksg - but from what i understand a headspacing issue that has supposedly been fixed. All the more reason for a stronger slide. If not metal perhaps a stronger polymer or other lightweight material. Whoever can figure it out would make a killing...well IMO.
++1++
I'm down for one or two aftermarket slide

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the great service and super fast shipping. Everything works great as expected.

Put me on the top of the list for a new forearm.
++++1.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again Haugrdr-

Yes I know about this issue. We are coming out with a replacement part to resolve this issue. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is a new addition to the Hi-Tech Custom Threaded KSG Attachment family.
If you looking for the "Shortest" Breaching attachment on the market here you go.

Our Shorty "Crusher" Breaching Tool.
Length is only +.900" past end of muzzle treads.
Weight: 2.6 oz
Machined from Steel for durable breaching use.
For Sale: $59.95 with Shipping.

All CNC Machined by us at Hi-Tech Custom Concepts right here in NY for the highest quality control. Supporting jobs in the USA.

Let us know what you think. We always welcome feedback to develop new KSG products.

www.hitechcc.com
1(914)668-5090

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321362387213&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts