Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help? I just brought a new ksg home and was reassembling it when I mess up and some how got the bolt carrier stuck in the barrel. I tried pulling it out and pushing it out with a wood dowel up the barrel. It won’t budge. I at a lose any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yikes.

How "stuck" is it? Is there any wiggle or is it stuck solid?

Maybe try using a wooden dowel/rod and pushing it down the barrel and tapping gently with a mallet.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Looks like it's not properly in the carrier. And you wedged it in there? Pull it back apart. Probably have to use force.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone help? I just brought a new ksg home and was reassembling it when I mess up and some how got the bolt carrier stuck in the barrel. I tried pulling it out and pushing it out with a wood dowel up the barrel. It won’t budge. I at a lose any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for the help, I got it unstuck. I thought I really mess it up but it looks good. It was wedged in there tight. I was able to bend very carefully the bolt carrier enough to slide it over the bolt then racked it back hard enough to dislodge it. Thanks for the help. I was concerned about doing real damage using force. Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts