Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got the lug to take the barrel ring off, put the breaching muzzle device on, which enabled me to put on the sling and put the rail on, which meant I could put on the polymer/tritium buis's and the meprolight holo/laser sight.... Hoo-wee! Time to go make sure the sights are roughly zeroed.

That also means NOW I have a 4-notch Lug removal tool that I'll never use again.

Seeing as some of my fellow Canucks 'borrowed' your last two and never sent them back, I am looking to donate this to one of you fine guys or gals who are on this site frequently and will catch the next request (because I came here for this specific reason and don't spend much time on forums).

@BlakeHanson, you willing to receive this thing? Mend burnt bridges so us Canadian patriots have a place to tactically withdraw to when our pedophile Prime Minister starts rounding us up and shipping us off to concentration camps now that he's outlawed all our semi-auto long rifles? LOL
Any chance you still have that 4 notch barrel nut tool? I’ve been trying to track one down and every time I find one to order it they come back and say it’s out of stock.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Any chance you still have that 4 notch barrel nut tool? I’ve been trying to track one down and every time I find one to order it they come back and say it’s out of stock.
Hey James, if you don’t hear back about your request, I still have mine. But seriously though, a 1 inch 12 point socket and a hour or so with a dremel, and you’ll be good to hook if you don’t want to wait. It’s super easy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey James, if you don’t hear back about your request, I still have mine. But seriously though, a 1 inch 12 point socket and a hour or so with a dremel, and you’ll be good to hook if you don’t want to wait. It’s super easy.

Ok I appreciate it, the last project I used my Dremel it decide to go to sleep after 8yrs. So I just haven’t needed one in awhile.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts