Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Keltec KS7 owner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it.
I have two KS7s with one setup using supplied handle and the other has handle removed and picatinny rail installed.
The installed rail unit needs a a good tactical strap.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of single point slings unless there is a huge requirement for it. I do use them when it's required and nothing else quite works. But they aren't my first choice. FWIW, they do some things spectacularly. But that's no longer me.

$60 for the Magpul... Ouch.

I have these, they work fine and aren't garbage. Might not be for "operators" but very few of us are that. I know that ship passed me by 50 years ago. Throwing money at a problem doesn't always give a better solution.

I have no idea if they're in stock, but it's something that I purchased and found to be good. I've purchased that suppliers stuff before and they have good stuff. Lot's of junk coming out of China so beware. Yeah, I've bought the garbage too. This isn't that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the Magpul MS4. I can use it as a single or two point. I bought a takedown pin from KNS precision (for the KSG but I modified with an aircraft aluminum washer) for the rear attachment point. I bought a QD mount from Magpul that is on one of the front MLOK slots. I don't really use the sling that much and I find either set up will work. I like having the option.

·
Registered
Keltec KS7 owner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the Magpul MS4
Decent quality and engages and disconnects real quick.
I like how you can adjust on the fly for different shooting positions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I recommend Savvy Sniper slings - an astoundingly clever design. I am very pleased with mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts