Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I’m nearly finished outfitting my KS7.
I wanted to keep it as is slim as possible and I’m keeping the carry handle. I bought this gun for the look so I’m not messing with it. Keeping it simple and utilitarian.

The nylon shell carrier is just a mock-up. If I keep a carrier there I’ll be replacing it with a slimline or print something custom. With a low profile carrier there is about an 1/8 of an inch gap between it and the barrel. Added a small pic rail to the fore end just in case. I’ll be adding grip tape to the fore end e

I drilled a hole in my mag cap and bolted a sling mount on it. Used an old nylon strap to mount the other side under the stock.

A universal rubber pistol grip and grip plug from Amazon.

The buttpad is a knockoff but compatible to Limbsaver, may end up switching it with the Missouri Tactical buttpad.

Hand Grey Material property Tints and shades Font
Automotive tire Tread Bumper Automotive exterior Wood
Wood Slip joint pliers Font Wire Office supplies
Wood Fashion accessory Metal Wire Handgun holster
Automotive tire Sleeve Auto part Tints and shades Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I've written this so many times people have gotta be getting tired of reading it. Firearms are as personal as underwear. If it works for you that's all that matters.

Why do you want to keep it slim? What function will that help it fill? I'm not writing a book and I won't attack you, I'm just curious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've written this so many times people have gotta be getting tired of reading it. Firearms are as personal as underwear. If it works for you that's all that matters.

Why do you want to keep it slim? What function will that help it fill? I'm not writing a book and I won't attack you, I'm just curious.
the KS7 has a tall profile. I find keeping it slim makes it easier to handle/rotate and store. I also really prefer the look.

·
Registered
Keltec KS7
20 Posts
I wanted a tool to help keep my family and livestock safe while being mobile yet effective. Very happy so far but haven’t got a sling yet after that I’ll always have her on my side. Love the simplicity and will keep it original to fit my needs.
Air gun Wood Shotgun Trigger Denim

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
As long as it works for you that's what matters. There's an attraction to simplicity.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree that slimmer is better, simpler is better. Get it to how YOU want it and enjoy. How tight it your grip plug? Bought one from Amazon too but it could be more grippy. I have knocked it out a few times and figure recoil might knock it loose.

·
Registered
187 Posts
@Charlie Bravo , this one works perfectly:

·
Registered
Keltec KS7
20 Posts
It’s pretty good as far as not going to fall out but has the one shell holder inside but with recoil the round dose come loose so will just put other things inside.
Drinkware Liquid Font Drink Alcoholic beverage

1 - 8 of 8 Posts