Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I AM looking for ever place to post that I can find. I have had it. I've had my Keltec KS7 for over 2 years now. I have been infinitely patient. Swayed by reviews saying it just needs enough rounds through it to break it in. In my experience over 2 years ... that is BS. To this day, I haven't brought this gun to the range when it didn't jam up bad enough that I had to break it down completely. At this point, I don't trust it at all. If there were an intruder in my house, I'd reach for any other firearm because I have 0% trust in the KS7. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WE CAN CALL IT A DAY. F* KELTEC!!! DON'T BUY THIIS POS!!!
Sounds like you got a bad batch gun? I'm sure you've spoken with Keltec? What's their response? I've had my KS7 for about the same amount of time and I've only cleaned it once with not a single issue? Mine is my primary home/self defense gun!!! Hope they can resolve the issue with the one you have?

Attachments

·
Registered
Keltec KS7
23 Posts
Hand Sleeve Air gun Finger Trigger
The Official KS7 Picture Thread

Pictures and brief descriptions of the gun you posted only - NO DISCUSSION, so it stays lean and mean, and a good place to browse, sort of the online version of a KS7 coffee table book.

If a mod or accessory looks interesting and you have a question or you'd like to discuss it, PM the poster with your question or start a new thread with a link pointing here so the picture thread doesn't get hijacked. Thanks.

Can't wait to see all the great KS7 pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When you have a fancy gun like KS7 for home defense, your backup should better be 200% simple and reliable, like the S&W .38 double action revolver.

Upgrades:
1. Kel-Tec extended butt pad
2. Kel-Tec picatinny rail kit
3. M*CARBO magazine follower
4. M*CARBO aluminium trigger
5. M*CARBO recoil pad
6. Sig Sauer Romeo 7 red dot
7. Nitecore p10i light / KZ offset light mount
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Gun barrel

·
Registered
Keltec KS7
23 Posts
When you have a fancy gun like KS7 for home defense, your backup should better be 200% simple and reliable, like the S&W .38 double action revolver.

Upgrades:
1. Kel-Tec extended butt pad
2. Kel-Tec picatinny rail kit
3. M*CARBO magazine follower
4. M*CARBO aluminium trigger
5. M*CARBO recoil pad
6. Sig Sauer Romeo 7 red dot
7. Nitecore p10i light / KZ offset light mount
View attachment 56819

·
Registered
337 Posts
From tip to tail.
Kel-tec choke tube
No-name qd socket
eBay sling
O-light Valkyrie pro and pressure switch. It's magnetic, pretty neat.
Hogue g-17 hand-all
Primary Arms SLx 1X MicroPrism (etched reticle, and shake awake)
HITECH neoprene cheek rest on backwards
No-name m-lok qd
Extended buttpad bought on here.

I think this is the final, EXCEPT for a picatinney folding handle.
I didn't think I'd get rid of the carry handle, but I did since the prism can function without the reticle on it I lose battery.

·
Registered
Ks7
16 Posts
My first shotgun, just finished accessorizing...
-Pic rail from Kel Tec
-Holosun hs510c
-Streamlight tlr-1 1000 lumens
-Kel tec extended butt pad
-High Tech Customs cheek pad & shell caddie
-Mcarbo SP sling pin & T1 QD sling
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Gun barrel

81 - 100 of 104 Posts