Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Official KS7 Picture Thread

Pictures and brief descriptions of the gun you posted only - NO DISCUSSION, so it stays lean and mean, and a good place to browse, sort of the online version of a KS7 coffee table book.

If a mod or accessory looks interesting and you have a question or you'd like to discuss it, PM the poster with your question or start a new thread with a link pointing here so the picture thread doesn't get hijacked. Thanks.

Can't wait to see all the great KS7 pics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Air gun Machine gun Military camouflage Trigger Shotgun
Left & Bottom : My Titanium KS7. Defender Muzzle Brake, picatinny top rail from KelTec, olight 1000 lumen light, Dagger Defense Red/Green Dot Optic, recoil pad, cheek guard and shell holder , bought in May 2020 . TOP Right: My Fiances Black Ks7 Purchased last week. Shes adding CT Railmaster and the charging handle Mod from HTC along with the Howitzer Muzzle Brskd with Recoil pad as well. View attachment 55134

Edit: the Handle Mod from Hitech customx looked so badass on my fiances ks7 I put one on mine as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
KS7, Tippman M4, Kimber Micro 380, Beretta's: APX, 85FS, 87 Target, Neos
4 Posts
My first Keltec product. Crimson Trace light, SeeAll tritium and sight, extended buttpad and Decelerator, cheek pad and grip wrap. Very excited to shoot it this weekend!

·
Registered
131 Posts
For the Occam's Razor minimalists, a couple coats of fluorescent orange paint makes the rear "sight" more useful.
Shows up fairly well in dim light, as you can see, and is much brighter in full daylight.
Paint is Testors orange fluorescent #1173-RM11731_0711.
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Door

·
Registered
10 Posts
61 - 80 of 89 Posts