Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might have been discussed here before but I’m new here. I want to keep the carry handle and cant seem to find any good quality mlok mountable shell holders, I really dont want to stick some velcro card to the gun. If any one can chime in with some advice it would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
613 Posts
You may have to do some modifications to add M-loc mounts to a standard shell holder.
I'm sure someone probably makes a holder for shotgun shells, and a fast search turned up this...........

Make your own.........

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may have to do some modifications to add M-loc mounts to a standard shell holder.
I'm sure someone probably makes a holder for shotgun shells, and a fast search turned up this...........

Make your own.........

Thank you for the info! will look into it.. Its just kinda weird that no one has made one yet.. but yeah i did come here after doing extensive research and came up empty.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just found this.

I have no affiliation. Watching the video, that's just a picatinny shell holder. With an m lock rail system. You might be able to source it cheaper elsewhere searching under 12 gauge picatinny rail shell holder.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just found this.

I have no affiliation. Watching the video, that's just a picatinny shell holder. With an m lock rail system. You might be able to source it cheaper elsewhere searching under 12 gauge picatinny rail shell holder.
Nice find, the other ones I’ve seen were mostly polymer or cheap plastic. this one looks promising.. 🙏🏼

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice find, the other ones I’ve seen were mostly polymer or cheap plastic. this one looks promising..
I've got a bunch of the m-lok rail sections. I've converted to a prism scope so if have to n mount to the slide. Dunno if I want to do that. And it would have to be on the right side due to how it sits on the bed rail.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got a bunch of the m-lok rail sections. I've converted to a prism scope so if have to n mount to the slide. Dunno if I want to do that. And it would have to be on the right side due to how it sits on the bed rail.
My same exact problem.. not a big fan of attachments of the slide.. but we gotta work with what we’ve got I guess.

·
Registered
26 Posts
These guys have a solution, but it's not exactly what you say you're looking for:

There are literally dozens of people offering butt stock storage covers for ammo, zipped compartments, cheek padding, etc.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
What about using esstac shotgun card. They really hold the shells well and with velcro attachment you can easily add another card for extra ammo. I am putting one on opposite side of cheek weld. Very reputable product.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts