Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,574 Posts
I have shot hundreds and hundreds of rounds not an issue in both the ksg and ks7. I would suggest you download thier manual to look at the schematic. See how the barrel is attached and secured to the weapon.
Unless he loosened the barrel nut there really isnt a way i could think of how that happened. Then there is the mag tube cap that is screw down.
Those barrel nuts are very difficult to get loose. In fact most people use impact driver to get them loose.

I cant address the jam. Just spit balling. hey may have short stroked the gun.

I have previously watched some of his videos before for reference .

After seeing that video makes me doubt the validity of his some of his content.

· Registered
1,574 Posts
Just for clarity i have included a pic of the nose of my barrel. I replace barrel nut with choke
You can see that the choke and magazine tube cap tight down on a retaining collar on the barrel. Both of those would have to come off before barrel can be removed.

Camera lens Automotive tire Camera accessory Cameras & optics Lens

· Registered
1,574 Posts
Agreed with each of your statements. I remember when hickok45 was about the only you tube channel to watch. Not really opinionated just a shooting demo. Then the platform became flooded. Unfortunately now we get a ton of stuff trying to sell goods. Now its difficult to find information instead of sales pitches.
A gun can only truely be reviewed after extended use demonstrating its quirks, benifits and capabilities.
Let the haters on reddit hate. I have found any attempt to contradict and inform futile.
Its an unfortunate byproduct of the social media phenomenon. People reinforce their ill informed notions in a like minded bubble. Odd how with the convenience and access to all this information people dont perform due diligence. Then again i am sure that advertiser's are fully aware
They spoon feed the masses the pabulum they desire. No real profit or clicks in the mundane truth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts