KS-7 Conversion Rail for Carry Handle?

Discussion in 'KS7 Bullpup Shotgun' started by Brews Lee, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Brews Lee

Brews Lee Member

Nov 8, 2019
    Hey everyone!

First I want to thank everyone that's posted information on the KS-7 here. After reading posts here and in the KSG forum on best ways to optimize cycling from a fluff n' buff my KS-7 runs and cycles like a champ and I can say it's perfect for my needs.

So, I have come to you guys to get your insight on a question of mine. I honestly love the look of the carry handle and don't have any real issues using it as a sight but taking it to the range near me I have to use slugs only and was looking for optic options to see how zero'ed in I can get it with slugs. With that being said I want to keep the handle but ultimately will buy the picatinny rail from kel-tec if that's my only other option. BUT, after searching around I found there are a lot of carry handle conversion kits made for AR-15 carry handles and was curious if you guys thought it would possibly work. I noticed there is a hole already drilled near the notch in the back and would allow for the same installation as an AR. I don't own an AR with a carry handle and neither do any friends and it's surprisingly hard to try and find the width of an AR carry handle.

I can't post any links as I don't have enough posts yet but I'm looking at XTS AR-15 Carry Handle Conversion Rail XTS 005 off of cheaper than dirt. Something like this would honestly be optimal for what I want. It's a simple screw off that I could attach and detach at my leisure a lot easier than the picatinny rail allowing me to use it for the range but then easily take it off when I'm shooting rounds other than slugs.

I appreciate any insight from you guys! Thanks for looking!