KNJ vs Nemesis holster

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by razz, Apr 18, 2008.

1. razz

razz New Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Has anyone used both? Which one has smaller profile and conceals better?

2. keninaz

keninaz New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    I have the Nemesis. They are OK as far as maintaining position and releasing the pistol but they do print in tighter pants.
    You can avoid this with something stiffer and wider like a piece of leather or the like. Just place it to the outside to break up the print.

3. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Active Member

Aug 6, 2007
    I had never heard of KNJ holsters till this post and a bit or googling. I can't directly answer your question, but I own 4 Nemesis holsters - one each for all my pocketable guns. The ones I have used for more than a few days have broken in and have formed themselves well to my pants and leg. They do not print in any noticable way.

4. PshootR

PshootR Banned

Apr 1, 2005
    KNJ Pocket Holsters won't cost you a bundle. I paid <$15 for mine. KNJ LLC, Gilbert AZ makes two sizes of pocket holster that are VERY close in size. They are rectangular, with a pocket on both sides, and therefore ambidextrous. Most people use the outside pocket for the pistol. I use the inside pocket, as that puts more material between the gun and the outside of my pocket, which reduces printing. The only real reason I use one is that it will accept a PF-9 or P-11 with the ArmaLaser attached. http://www.ccwsupply.biz/KNJPocketHolsterPAGE.htm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]