Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a AAC type shroud from Kineti-Tech.

Watch out for shipping with this place. I paid extra for faster shipping and they still just ship 1st Class. I emailed them to inquire on this scam...

They emailed back with some excuse they don't ship overnight.

I explained that if you have an option to pay more for shipping I expect more than 1st class. If you did the cheaper option you still would have shipped 1st Class. What was the extra for??? At least they could have shipped USPS Priority Mail... That would have been the correct thing to do.

They could not explain that.

Total Scam to get more money.

:eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a AAC type shroud from Kineti-Tech.

Watch out for shipping with this place. I paid extra for faster shipping and they still just ship 1st Class. I emailed them to inquire on this scam...

They emailed back with some excuse they don't ship overnight.

I explained that if you have an option to pay more for shipping I expect more than 1st class. If you did the cheaper option you still would have shipped 1st Class. What was the extra for??? At least they could have shipped USPS Priority Mail... That would have been the correct thing to do.

They could not explain that.

Total Scam to get more money.

:eek:
100% accurate description of their “USPS RUSH $12.95 SHIPPING” which is the most expensive shipping method they have but yet it doesn’t give a range of days like “USPS STANDARD $5.75- 5-10 DAYS WITH TRACKING” or the exact same thing “USPS STANDARD $7.95- 3-5 DAYS WITH TRACKING.” I guess I fell for the best option thinking they went along the same guidelines as the United States Postal Service 1-2 business days. But I ordered on a Thursday, so they had all day Friday to get it out, I mean after all, they do say that rush orders are placed ahead and put out before others. I have a tracking number but it hasn’t moved from Plant City Florida. The postal service’s website says this “Priority 1st class shipping” is available 365 yet their website claims different. My total order was $59.95 but I chose the best shipping option which boosted my total to $79.90. I took advantage of the no sales tax in Florida but I guess this is their way of adding their own sales tax. Totally disappointed and won’t be bothering with them anymore. WATCH OUT FOR THE “RUSH SHIPPING” because it’s the exact same as the other options.
Best regards,
JRJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
100% SCAM!!! Just go with regular or a whole different company. Description of their “USPS RUSH $12.95 SHIPPING” which is the most expensive shipping method they have but yet it doesn’t give a range of days like “USPS STANDARD $5.75- 5-10 DAYS WITH TRACKING” or the exact same thing “USPS STANDARD $7.95- 3-5 DAYS WITH TRACKING.” I guess I fell for the best option thinking they went along the same guidelines as the United States Postal Service 1-2 business days. But I ordered on a Thursday, so they had all day Friday to get it out, I mean after all, they do say that rush orders are placed ahead and put out before others. I have a tracking number but it hasn’t moved from Plant City Florida. The postal service’s website says this “Priority 1st class shipping” is available 365 yet their website claims different. My total order was $59.95 but I chose the best shipping option which boosted my total to $79.90. I took advantage of the no sales tax in Florida but I guess this is their way of adding their own sales tax. Totally disappointed and won’t be bothering with them anymore. WATCH OUT FOR THE “RUSH SHIPPING” because it’s the exact same as the other options. I don’t do business with dishonest companies and will spread this as far as I can!
Best regards,
JRJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts