KHolster for Pf9 - Best Offer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by adamsesq, Feb 17, 2010.

1. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    We have been doing a lot of cleaning as things change around here and I came across this new in bag KHolster for a Pf-9. I will ship it to the highest offer over $10.00 (shouldn't be hard) at the end of the day 7 days from today. Don't have a photo handy but the packaging says Model: K7LMPF-9.

-adamsesq

2. lafayettela

lafayettela New Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I assume it is right hand - what clips are included (if any) - large steel, small steel or kydex?

3. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Sorry for not giving more detail. Right side. Metal clips.

[​IMG]

4. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Do you want Silent Bids via PM, or open bidding on the thread?
    Also... Do you take PayPal?

5. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    I would prefer things stay in the open. Unless Tx chooses otherwise please post your bid here. I will take a variety of forms of payment and of course I would never agree to do anything here or with any payment method that would violate any rules ::)

-Scott

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Sorry guys.  This is a no-go.  From the TP Rules:

Joe! Yours is the approved format but I came up empty on a couple of searches. Point us to a thread and maybe we can start this over.

7. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    I think my last auction was before the trading post crashed and we lost all but like 3 days of listings... :-/

It was a silent auction (bids PMed to seller and PM/bid sent notice posted by bidders in the thread) with the highest bid winning and a time/date set for the end of bidding- only 1 bid per member-postal money order as approved means of paying(at the descretion of seller). I had it in 'my documents' but that computer crashed a couple weeks back...

BTW , (just so he don't hate me for getting all the credit  :D ;)), that format came from zeke,he had an auction that was successful and I copied his and ended up using it several more times...

An just in the case this does go silent auction route,  PM sent with a bid...

8. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Yea, I couldn't find Zeke's either and knew you had done one more recently.  I guess both were lost in that TP crash.   :-/

Scott - You got that?  If you want to do an auction you have the green light.  Just please start a new thread with the provisions Joe outlined.  One silent PMed bid per member. Anyone sending a PM bid needs to post in the thread, "Bid sent," but they should not mention the amount of their bid. Set an end date/time of your choosing and mention acceptable payment methods. Good luck!

Thanks!
    dale

P.S.  This thread will self-destruct when I see the new one.   ;)