KelTec Service

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by 1943, Feb 3, 2009.

1. 1943

1943 New Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Called KelTec today about getting a new Hammer Block and Steel Mag catch for my P3AT.  What a quick and painless call.  Never asked any questions about why I wanted them.  Only my name and address.  Said they would be in the mail today.  How much better can it get than that???  This has to be the definition of ( "SERVICE WITH A SMILE" :) ) 1943

2. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Do they make a metal mag catch for the P3at, I thought it was only for the PF9. There is good information under PF9 about how to replace the hammer block stickied at the top of the page.

CJ

3. 1943

1943 New Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Let me clarify this. I asked the Guy in Customer service for the New Hammer block for my P3AT, first and then I said I needed one of the metal mag catches and he replied "no problem they will be in the mail today". So what will I get? Who knows. I will report back when the package arrives. 1943

4. glove

glove New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Ohio
    Hello
    Just got a new mag. catch and a few other items under warranty no ? asked. The mag. catch they sent was not metal it was plastic. Be sure to let us know if you get a metal mag. catch.
    Dave Z

5. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    If you get a metal mag catch it would be a huge surprise. I and many others have asked for a metal mag catch and was told they didn't make one. Then went about making our own. A lot of work goes into making one that works right and looks right.

6. felton316

felton316 New Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Texas
    It would be nice if they finally started making metal mag catches :)

7. 1943

1943 New Member

Jan 28, 2009
    As a followup to my original post. Yes the mag catch I received yesterday was "NOT" a metal one. Sorry for the confusion. I did receive the new hammer block and will install it this weekend. Thanks for pointing out my mistake without the flames attached. ;) 1943