keltec recent service?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by ralpho1, Feb 7, 2008.

1. ralpho1

ralpho1 New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    How's KT's recent service has been. I have been trying for almost 6 weeks to get some parts (mag follower, button screw, pinkie extention bracket). Called and ordered said parts. Waited almost 3 weeks. Called again. The gal in customer service said they had an employee quit, and no one was aware of where she was on the list of parts to be sent. Said she would send ASAP. It's been 2 weeks now and have heard nothing,and am wondering if this is normal

2. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    I ordered some parts last week and got them in 3 days. It sounds like your order slipped thru the cracks, which is unusual for Kel-Tec

3. ralpho1

ralpho1 New Member

Jan 7, 2008

What shipper do they use? UPS, Fedex ?

4. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
  5. ralpho1

ralpho1 New Member

Jan 7, 2008

Thanks. I'll keep an eye open.

6. learfxr

learfxr New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    I ordered mags, belt clip, mag extensions all from KT, at seperate times. They shipped to me using UPS. I get my stuff in little manila envelopes depending on size. Just got my mag extensions the other day. Took several days to get them, but not too extensive.

7. kaltectom

kaltectom New Member

Jun 4, 2005
    A couple of weeks ago I called and got a my parts, via U.S. Mail in business three days. Called on Friday and got them on Wedensday.

8. paulpetricas

paulpetricas New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    i think there are very busy i am waiting for an ejector for 2 weeks i just called and they sad that they are trying to catch up

9. pjm204

pjm204 New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    they might be a little backed up because of the shot show

10. ralpho1

ralpho1 New Member

Jan 7, 2008

Just for the record, I recieved by US mail, some of my requested items, but not all. No explanation was given as to the rest. ( back order, etc). Emailed a guy named Bill who apologized and said the rest would be on their way. ??? Not sure about this outfit. But hey, whadya gonna do.

11. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    paulg26, PM sent.

v-rj, his own KT parts department.

;)

12. paulpetricas

paulpetricas New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    ill have to do that now that my kel-tec family is growing