KELTEC PF9 PARTS JUST IN CASE KELTEC DOES NOT OPEN BACK UP.

Discussion in 'PF-9' started by LIGHTNING FAST, Aug 9, 2020.

1. LIGHTNING FAST

LIGHTNING FAST Member

May 13, 2020
    I Think everyone who owns KelTec pf9 should stock up on parts while still available thru KelTec while they still have parts on hand. I am hoping they will get back to manufacturing keltec Pf9's and other Keltec arms Since i own 3 Keltec pf9's i have been buying a few parts. They have already sold out of some parts for Keltec pf9 what you see on ebay keltec parts are 3 or 4 times higher than buying direct from Keltec.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    HatRon56 likes this.
  2. HatRon56

HatRon56 Grand Poobah Supporter

May 25, 2007
    Hampton Roads,VA
    If it's cheap on GB I get parts for my Pf9 and P-11/40...

3. lklawson

lklawson Well-Known Member Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    What makes you think they're not going to open back up? It's not as if they're carrying any debt.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Kiloseven likes this.
  4. LIGHTNING FAST

LIGHTNING FAST Member

May 13, 2020
    Notice i Said just in case, I did not indicate that they will not open back to full operation i am just stocking up on certain parts.

5. lklawson

lklawson Well-Known Member Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    Just in case? There is no reasonably foreseeable circumstance where this "just in case" is actually a case.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

6. Bear Claw

Bear Claw Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2017
    Smart to do when you think about keeping it long-term. I've got a bag of extra parts, just in case we get decades down the road and maybe Kel-Tec isn't around, for whatever reason. They're inexpensive, $20-30 gets you quite a few spare parts and some peace of mind.

mtn_chef and HatRon56 like this.
  7. PoppyTico

PoppyTico Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Speaking of spare parts, what parts do you think, should be switched out in tandem, for example barrel and slide, etc?

Kyruss likes this.
  8. iamscottasus

iamscottasus Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
  9. WolfWings

WolfWings Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2020
    Kansas City
    I mean they've been posting on their FB in the last 2 days, they look as active online and elsewhere as ever, so no. They're just swamped with orders and business, same as basically every firearms manufacturer ATM.

It's a good general reminder to keep spare parts for stuff you intend to keep, but there's no need for the FUD attached. KT isn't going anywhere, they're running at 100% capacity, they're just THAT swamped with orders same as everyone else.

Kiloseven likes this.
  10. Kyruss

Kyruss Member

Aug 31, 2020
    West Michigan
    I definitely would like to know what you guys would recommend. I’ve only had my PF9 for about 2 months, so I don’t know what I should plan for. Shy of just buying a second whole gun, what would you suggest stocking up on?