KelTec Customer Service

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by BMCret, Mar 1, 2011.

1. BMCret

BMCret New Member

Aug 17, 2006
    I just want to commend KelTec for their outstanding customer service. Last week I lost the ejector block for my 2nd Gen P3AT so I called Keltec CS last Thursday and spoke to one of their CS rep's named Mike. Mike told me that he would send me a replacement for the missing ejector with no other questions asked. I received my replacement block Monday and mind you, there were TWO ejector blocks in the envelope instead of one and it did not cost me a single penny. Great Job Mike! Great Job Keltec!

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Yes, Kel-Tec CS generally gets very high marks. My experience has always been very good to outstanding but unfortunately, every once in awhile, will read from a member here about less than stellar service. So, I would rate the CS very high but not perfect (but then whose CS is perfect?).

Bill K.

3. gbarber010

gbarber010 New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Prattville, AL
    I recently called KelTec in ref to a loose base pate on one of my P3AT mags. They sent me two at no cost and no questions asked. I also agree that KelTec is A1 in CS.

4. onadraw

onadraw New Member

Dec 18, 2005
    +1 for Kel-tec service. I just received a new assembly pin that they happily sent just because I asked.

5. OnTop

OnTop Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Good to know that Kel Tec has exceptional customer service. I'll be contacting them next week for some services on my P3AT.

OT

6. Vic

Vic New Member

Dec 29, 2005
    I bought my Kel-Tec p 3at about 5 years ago to keep in the saddlebags on my bike, as well as to carry when I needed something very concealable.

Long story short, this gun has been beat up, rained on, dropped, been in my pocket when I was swimming, etc...
    The slide was pretty pitted, the frame pretty beat up, but it always went bang!

About 2 months ago I took it off the Bike to strip and clean, when I dropped the mag, a spring came out of the frame with it, in several rusty pieces.

I decided to send back to factory with a note asking them to go thru and send me a bill, or to bill my Credit Card.

About 1 1/2 months later, UPS came and delivered my pistol, They replaced the Frame, Slide, Barrell,new internals, new Magazine, the only thing that looks the same is the Serial Number.

PLUS, NO CHARGE!

Wow, I am so pleased!

Kudos to Kel-Tec