kel tec website

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by bobthegunslinger, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bobthegunslinger

bobthegunslinger New Member

Aug 10, 2010
    after linking to another thread to kel tec`s new website,i found that they are only offering seven accessories for the sub 2000.what a bummer!no more magazine holder or quad rail.hope they just forgot to add them to new website.

2. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    They were there this morning when Burley posted the other topic referencing the new web site. Maybe they are defaulted to pull the pictures/links when they are at zero stock? You are right that they're not there now, but I distinctly remember them being there this am.

:-/

3. JohnR

JohnR New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    As for Kel Tec's "new" website, I just noticed a few minutes ago they'd upgraded it to a cleaner more contemporary look. It wasn't like that yesterday!

4. HalinAL

HalinAL New Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Looked on there tonight for sub2000 accessories and they have pictures for most all the accessories. Parts still do not have pictures. I need a part for my sub2000 and will just get the part number from the diagram and call. As usual, change is something we all have to handle. I'm sure it will be better once I get used to it.

HalinAL

5. Makingdo

Makingdo New Member

Sep 1, 2010
    If you check again they should be available...

6. Danman28

Danman28 New Member

Oct 2, 2010
    They are now available. I just checked it out this afternoon at work. I got bored so i figured id do a little looking ;D

7. mwmjones

mwmjones New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    KT website seems to be out of stock for many items relating to the sub 2000

any ideas of where else to order and buy from any other souces?

Thanks-Michael

8. italianppf2

italianppf2 New Member

Nov 1, 2010
    The website has a ton of information. Love it, I used to live in FL but had no idea they were located there until I checked the website out!