kel-tec support.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by fhpstang, Apr 8, 2009.

1. fhpstang

fhpstang New Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Wow, let me tell you something.....Their customer service rocks. I sent them a message via their website asking them to ship me the parts I am having trouble with. I got a reply less that 12 hours later telling me they shipped them out. WOW. This saves me and them alot of time and trouble.

All I can say is WOW.

2. CDW4ME

CDW4ME New Member

Apr 6, 2009
    USA
    Couple years ago, I sent a first generation P3AT back to get a stiffer magazine catch / release spring installed; they took care of the problem, I was happy. ;D

3. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    The customer service that I read about on this forum is what convinced me to by a Kel-Tec product. Lifetime warranty is hard to beat. ;)

4. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    A lifetime warranty that is actually backed up. They don't give you a hard time when you do have a problem.

5. Boggs51

Boggs51 New Member

Jan 6, 2007
    If you happen to live close to Kel-Tec, their customer service is even better! I live in Orlando, Florida, and on a good day, I can get to Kel-Tec in 30 to 45 mins. When you can actually go there, regardless of the problem, you will be out of there within 30 minutes :)

Boggs

6. Randy

Randy New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    I've never sent a gun back to them, but dealing with them on parts and accessories has been simple and prompt.

Randy

7. wizard92

wizard92 Active Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Florida
    Sure is nice livin 9 miles away! [smiley=wink.gif]

8. sirlancelot

sirlancelot New Member

Sep 7, 2004
  9. vantoo

vantoo New Member

Sep 16, 2006
    A lifetime warranty that is actually backed up. They don't give you a hard time when you do have a problem.[/quote]

Taurus has a liftime warrenty too, buy it ain't worth a damn. I used kel tecs customer service and even told them I broke the part. They sent the parts for free anyway....