kel-tec support.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by fhpstang, Apr 8, 2009.

1. fhpstang

fhpstang New Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Wow, let me tell you something.....Their customer service rocks. I sent them a message via their website asking them to ship me the parts I am having trouble with. I got a reply less that 12 hours later telling me they shipped them out. WOW. This saves me and them alot of time and trouble.

All I can say is WOW.

2. CDW4ME

CDW4ME New Member

Apr 6, 2009
    USA
    Couple years ago, I sent a first generation P3AT back to get a stiffer magazine catch / release spring installed; they took care of the problem, I was happy. ;D

3. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    The customer service that I read about on this forum is what convinced me to by a Kel-Tec product. Lifetime warranty is hard to beat. ;)

4. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    A lifetime warranty that is actually backed up. They don't give you a hard time when you do have a problem.

5. Boggs51

Boggs51 New Member

Jan 6, 2007
    If you happen to live close to Kel-Tec, their customer service is even better! I live in Orlando, Florida, and on a good day, I can get to Kel-Tec in 30 to 45 mins. When you can actually go there, regardless of the problem, you will be out of there within 30 minutes :)

Boggs

6. Randy

Randy New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    I've never sent a gun back to them, but dealing with them on parts and accessories has been simple and prompt.

Randy

7. wizard92

wizard92 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Florida
    Sure is nice livin 9 miles away! [smiley=wink.gif]

8. sirlancelot

sirlancelot New Member

Sep 7, 2004
  9. vantoo

vantoo New Member

Sep 16, 2006
    A lifetime warranty that is actually backed up. They don't give you a hard time when you do have a problem.[/quote]

Taurus has a liftime warrenty too, buy it ain't worth a damn. I used kel tecs customer service and even told them I broke the part. They sent the parts for free anyway....