Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me the "Best" search words or whatever you call it, to find the most P-3AT accessories, holsters, goodies and stuff on e-bay. I`ve never messed around on e-bay much before. thanks for any clues on what best to type in to search. :-[

·
Registered
54 Posts
I search e-Bay a few times a week and always enter "kel-tec" (no parentheses). Normally anywhere between 110 - 140 items will show up. Much easier to search through that than trying to enter P3AT / P-3AT / P3-AT and hoping to hit the right combination.

Currently, "kel-tec" or "kel tec" yields 114 hits, "keltec" will get you 48. Good luck!

·
Registered
996 Posts
jgorniak said:
I search e-Bay a few times a week and always enter "kel-tec" (no parentheses). Normally anywhere between 110 - 140 items will show up. Much easier to search through that than trying to enter P3AT / P-3AT / P3-AT and hoping to hit the right combination.

Currently, "kel-tec" or "kel tec" yields 114 hits, "keltec" will get you 48. Good luck!
That about sums it up. There isn't much in the way of extras aside from the grip or + 1 extension, Belt clip, and Holsters. You can also look here in the trading post. Ebay does not always offer the best prices.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Every once in a while you will find P11 10 round mags for 50 cents on the dollar.

G

·
flounder22 said:
Can someone tell me the "Best" search words or whatever you call it, to find the most P-3AT accessories, holsters, goodies and stuff on e-bay. I`ve never messed around on e-bay much before. thanks for any clues on what best to type in to search.  :-[                                                            
+(kel tec,keltec) +(P3,p3at,p3-at)

·
Registered
26 Posts
With e-bay it’s always best to search for an item a variety of ways since you don’t know how folks are gonna list it. I have found some real bargains by intentionally misspelling the name of something to see if a seller did. Since most people could not find that item in their search there were hardly any other bidders to compete with. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.