Kel Tec P3AT for sale SPF!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mattparliament, Jun 26, 2010.

1. mattparliament

mattparliament New Member

Aug 5, 2008
    SPF

Up for sale is a use P3AT really good shape, has some carry marks but nothing substantial

$175 shipped to your FFL who must accept shipments from an individual.  MO only, or cash if FTF in MT.

second clip and carry case included.

Feel free to PM with any questions, pic says all

[​IMG]

2. jbadjones

jbadjones New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Re: Kel Tec P3AT for sale

PM sent and if you can do that I'll take it. Thanks my friend!

3. P-40

P-40 New Member

May 31, 2010
  4. Fishheadhunter

Fishheadhunter New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    S. FL
    If sale falls apart I'll take it, please PM me!

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: Kel Tec P3AT for sale

There is NO "PM sent and I'll take it IF..." (rules violation).

You can post PM sent, take your chances and wait for a reply to your offer (like everyone else does) - or you can post I'll take it (at the listed price in accordance with the rules), wait for acknowledgment and send payment pronto.

Again, you need to read and follow the rules in here.  Just last week you PMed a seller with no post in the thread (rules violation).  You agreed to purchase something.  After he accepted, you wanted him to wait for payment until you sold something (rules violation). Nor were these your first violations.

Finally, I just pulled up your last 50 posts.  Every single post was in the Trading Post with zero posts in any other forum (rules violation).  From the TP Rules that you seem to have much trouble with...
    Clearly you are simply using this forum as means for buying and selling and you don't even do that right.  I'm tired of cleaning up after you.  Any further disregard will result in a reduction of your post count to zero which will curtail your access to the Trading Post.  >:(

mattparliament:  Sorry for hijacking your thread but this needed to be dealt with.

6. jbadjones

jbadjones New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Noted. I'll try and get it right. I'm sure I'm gonna have lots of questions about the SU16 I just bought so I'll try and up my post count in that forum. Have a good one.