Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Good idea, doing the same with a pair of P32 pistols.
Yessir I’m ordering a 2nd P32 myself. Frankly I’m not too bummed out as I honestly prefer the P32 version (extra round, low recoil, slide lock) so not the end of the world.

I’m hoping that Kel-Tec doesn’t go with a double stack style .380/.32 such as the Ruger LCP Max. I would like to simply see a product improved single stack P3AT/ P32 2.0 that retain the ultra-lightweight qualities of the original P32 and P3AT.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I’m hoping that Kel-Tec doesn’t go with a double stack style .380/.32 such as the Ruger LCP Max. I would like to simply see a product improved single stack P3AT/ P32 2.0 that retain the ultra-lightweight qualities of the original P32 and P3AT.
I've flirted with a number of other pistols but always seem to rely on the P32 in the long run for the ultra light weight qualities and easy on concealment.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I definitely want to keep the P3AT reliability in whatever they do. It's the most reliable true pocket size .380 I have firsthand experience with. I've intentionally limpwristed with a variety of hollowpoints. It just runs no matter what. That said, I'd be ok with a SA version of it, if it ran as good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I definitely want to keep the P3AT reliability in whatever they do. It's the most reliable true pocket size .380 I have firsthand experience with. I've intentionally limpwristed with a variety of hollowpoints. It just runs no matter what. That said, I'd be ok with a SA version of it, if it ran as good.
As long as what they come out with isn’t noticeably heavier than the P3AT or larger (Ruger LCP Max) I’m good.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts