Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than 250 rounds thru it, and it had a tune up at kel tec a few months ago. They polished the feed ramp and replaced a few parts because it wasn't feeding properly and test fired it without anymore issues. Comes with box,  and a magazine with finger extension/traction grips. Its not in perfect condition a few blemishes on the slide but for the price you can't complain. For a extra 25 bucks I can include another magazine and a fobus paddle holster.
Ill include some sd ammo to a local also(a mags worth)

200 ftf firm or will consider shipping if no local interest. Located in central florida

Selling on various forums and ill update asap thanks.

Email for a cell phone pic
Bonjorno_ [email protected]. sold

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: Less than 250 rounds thru it, and it had a tun

bonjorno2 said:
Less than 250 rounds thru it, and it had a tune up at kel tec a few months ago. They polished the feed ramp and replaced a few parts because it wasn't feeding properly and test fired it without anymore issues. Comes with box,  and a magazine with finger extension/traction grips. Its not in perfect condition a few blemishes on the slide but for the price you can't complain. For a extra 25 bucks I can include another magazine and a fobus paddle holster.

200 ftf firm or will consider shipping if no local interest.

Bonjorno_ [email protected]
So what is "it" exactly? You never specified what type of widget you are selling.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Re: Less than 250 rounds thru it, and it had a tun

LostBits said:
[quote author=bonjorno2 link=1310222920/0#0 date=1310222919]Less than 250 rounds thru it, and it had a tune up at kel tec a few months ago. They polished the feed ramp and replaced a few parts because it wasn't feeding properly and test fired it without anymore issues. Comes with box,  and a magazine with finger extension/traction grips. Its not in perfect condition a few blemishes on the slide but for the price you can't complain. For a extra 25 bucks I can include another magazine and a fobus paddle holster.

200 ftf firm or will consider shipping if no local interest.

Bonjorno_ [email protected]
So what is "it" exactly?  You never specified what type of widget you are selling.[/quote]

And where is "local"?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: kel tec p32 gen 2 hard chrome

I guess that's what happens when u post a ad on your cell phone... sorry guys p32 gen 2 hard chrome in rockledge fl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts