Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found finger extensions to fit the Kel-tec P-3at and Bersa Thunder .380's at: yourgunparts.com
for $6 each. I ordered 2 of them with shipping-total was $18.99.

This is the cheapest I've seen so far-

Hope this info is useful!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
That's ridiculous but I could use another one :-[

When we first started ordering those, they were $1 and quickly went up to $2, then $3 and now $6 apparently. Then the shipping makes it worse.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
OK . . Ok . . ok, I accept full responsibility for the price increase. A couple of years ago I placed an online order for Bersa finger extensions. They cost only $1 but the shipping was $3, so I order 10 to reduce my unit cost from $4 each to $1.30 each.

To my surprise I got a call from the Eagle asking if that should be 1 instead of 10. I said no, then I was ask why I needed so many. In a lapse of judgement I said, “they are for my Kel-Tec magazines because Kel-Tec doesn’t make them”. About a week later the price was increase from $1 to $5 on their web page.

Wilson – who’s :-[

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wish I had seen your post before I ordered. I just bought 2 from Eagle Imports - total $21 delivered. ordered on Jan 11 received via USPS on Jan 17. Price at $8 is a bit high, but seemed reasonable considereing kel Tec gets $6.25 for their P-11 version, and not available for the P3-AT.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I also ordered two finger extensions from yourgunparts.com. I barely put down the phone and it was in my mail box--superfast shipping!

Perfect fit!

Wish they had more products available for Kel-Tec.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.