Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
listen...i apologize up front for this post...i have recently bought a PLR 16 and am instantly hooked on the kel tec line...i am intending to buy the su 22 ASAP....i know this question i about to ask is answered somewhere in all these posts, but i don't have time to search at the moment...if one of you would answer this question for me, then you could feel free to delete this useless post.. and again i apologize for the useless post but i REALLY WANT to know this....so...is there available, or will there be available...a 6 position stock for any of the su22, plr22, plr16 frame lines? and if so, where could i purchase it?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx so much...i should have worded the question better...i know it is illegal on pistols....don't want it for that....have an ar-15 for that...want it for the su22 so my son can shoot also....short arms you know.....thx so much...sorry to bother with such a small question....

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doesn't mention price....and will it be available in the "accessories" section of kel-tec website?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you for the heads up....when u release the su22 are you going to offer it with the 6 position stock already on it?....or am i going to have to buy that seperate?....hope you answer before the 20 are gone....thx

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
If you do not have an SU-16, there is no need to purchase one of the first 20 or so AR stock kits. There will be plenty more available once the SU-22's are out.

There will also be a model that comes with a 4 position collapsible stock (called the SU-22E) , but it will not come out for at least a few months after the SU-22CA's, which have the traditional rifle stock, are out.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well...i assume by your response that this kit WILL work for the SU22 when it comes out...at least i hope so...cus i ordered one before you responded....lol....i am that set on buying one of the SU22s....but....if it is not going to fit the SU22 then i suppose i could pass it along to someone more in need of it RIGHT NOW.....let me know and i will part with it if it is not going to fit...that being the case....if it WON'T fit the SU22s...then i will part with it at cost...no profit...to whomever on this forum wishes to purchase it....don't wanna make a profit....just want the SU22 ASAP...lol...thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts