Kel Tec noob question..please answer..please

Discussion in 'SU-22' started by cyberdragon, Apr 1, 2008.

1. cyberdragon

cyberdragon New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    listen...i apologize up front for this post...i have recently bought a PLR 16 and am instantly hooked on the kel tec line...i am intending to buy the su 22 ASAP....i know this question i about to ask is answered somewhere in all these posts, but i don't have time to search at the moment...if one of you would answer this question for me, then you could feel free to delete this useless post.. and again i apologize for the useless post but i REALLY WANT to know this....so...is there available, or will there be available...a 6 position stock for any of the su22, plr22, plr16 frame lines? and if so, where could i purchase it?

2. ktwm

ktwm New Member

Oct 26, 2004

3. cyberdragon

cyberdragon New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    thx so much...i should have worded the question better...i know it is illegal on pistols....don't want it for that....have an ar-15 for that...want it for the su22 so my son can shoot also....short arms you know.....thx so much...sorry to bother with such a small question....

4. ktwm

ktwm New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    no bother....That's what these forums are for.

5. cyberdragon

cyberdragon New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    doesn't mention price....and will it be available in the "accessories" section of kel-tec website?

6. cyberdragon

cyberdragon New Member

Apr 1, 2008
  7. ktwm

ktwm New Member

Oct 26, 2004
  8. cyberdragon

cyberdragon New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    thank you for the heads up....when u release the su22 are you going to offer it with the 6 position stock already on it?....or am i going to have to buy that seperate?....hope you answer before the 20 are gone....thx

9. ktwm

ktwm New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    If you do not have an SU-16, there is no need to purchase one of the first 20 or so AR stock kits. There will be plenty more available once the SU-22's are out.

There will also be a model that comes with a 4 position collapsible stock (called the SU-22E) , but it will not come out for at least a few months after the SU-22CA's, which have the traditional rifle stock, are out.

10. cyberdragon

cyberdragon New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    well...i assume by your response that this kit WILL work for the SU22 when it comes out...at least i hope so...cus i ordered one before you responded....lol....i am that set on buying one of the SU22s....but....if it is not going to fit the SU22 then i suppose i could pass it along to someone more in need of it RIGHT NOW.....let me know and i will part with it if it is not going to fit...that being the case....if it WON'T fit the SU22s...then i will part with it at cost...no profit...to whomever on this forum wishes to purchase it....don't wanna make a profit....just want the SU22 ASAP...lol...thx

11. ktwm

ktwm New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    It will fit

12. cyberdragon

cyberdragon New Member

Apr 1, 2008