Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone
Anyone know where I can buy the new plastic case KT uses for there P3AT. I checked there site but did not see any listed. Anyone have one they want to part with.
Dave Z

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
burley said:
[quote author=glove link=1257880911/0#0 date=1257880911]Hello Everyone
Anyone know where I can buy the new plastic case KT uses for there P3AT. I checked there site but did not see any listed. Anyone have one they want to part with.
Dave Z
KT webstore has them listed;
$ 6.00
http://www.keltecweapons.com/cart2/product_info.php?products_id=86

http://www.keltecweapons.com/cart2/popup_image.php?pID=86[/quote]

Hello
Thanks for the info. I will give KT a call tomorrow.
Dave Z

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea they are better than the boxes they first came in. :)
Dave

·
Registered
165 Posts
I guess i wasn't clear there. I was refering to gloves post. Mine has the box like you just posted the pictures of. I saw an older P11 that was in a triangle shaped box, I was wondering if thats the box gloves was talking about, or if there's another box I'm not aware of.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Nope ,that is the 'new' box glove was looking for. They just came out last year, before that it was white cardboard for several years. Before that ( mid to late 1990s) it was black plastic rectangular boxes similar to what they have now. You must have seen something generic if it was triangular.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes sir the one in the picture is the one I was inquiring about.
Dave Z

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
I've found that the KT plastic boxes are great for range trips. I have several compact pistols that all fit in the KT box. Those guns all came with much larger (and pretty useless) plastic boxes that won't fit in my range bag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts